babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Another Dynamic/Prestige question - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Another Dynamic/Prestige question (/Thread-Another-Dynamic-Prestige-question)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Another Dynamic/Prestige question - Bri 7 - 02-08-2011 04:17pm

(02-08-2011 03:59pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  I think it might be the Beckham contribution Charlie.

Hi Tim, Can you remember howmany 12v point's was in the the
Dynamic, when went to the NEC forgot to check, or do we need to
tick the Ashtray option, as we need power as there is no cooler
that i used to in the RRS,

RE: Another Dynamic/Prestige question - XFullFatTim - 02-08-2011 08:11pm

No idea and I meant to look and forgot Bri

RE: Another Dynamic/Prestige question - Gthornton - 03-08-2011 08:26am

(02-08-2011 04:17pm)Bri 7 Wrote:  
(02-08-2011 03:59pm)FullFatTim Wrote:  I think it might be the Beckham contribution Charlie.

The smokers pack just adds a lighter, the 12V socket is there regardless....
I asked when ordering.

RE: Another Dynamic/Prestige question - mark_n - 03-08-2011 09:33am

Well, as we've said elsewhere, you lose something in the Dynamic - mostly interior leather - to get the things you miss out on on the Prestige as standard - bigger wheels, magnaride, illuminated tread plates, coloured sills and so on.

Waving a wet finger in the air, to get the Prestige stuff on a Dynamic might add £3k to the base price but would then include metallic an an NCO.

So, yes, while it would be nice to have Prestige interior and Dynamic everything else, it would cost.

BTW, the black 5 door with cream interior at Goodwood showed a significant level of staining - more than wear - from hundreds of back-sides sliding over those side bolsters during the show. If you do opt for light colours, it will pay to clean and feed the leather regularly and be careful what you wear. Besides, isn't denim SO last year?

RE: Another Dynamic/Prestige question - paulus599 - 03-08-2011 09:41am

(03-08-2011 09:33am)mark_n Wrote:  Besides, isn't denim SO last year?

OMG, Clarkson is my style icon! Confused

RE: Another Dynamic/Prestige question - XFullFatTim - 03-08-2011 09:44am

Mark I have an Ivory interior in my FFRR.................... it has suffered not one mark from demin BUT the leather polish on a belt came off onto the seat back and has been particularly stubborn to clean off. It is a beautiful interior but I wouldn't have another if there was any other choice of light colour because I do worry about getting it marked. Offroad mud strangely hasn't been a problem despite getting quite a bit trampled inside at offroading events

[Image: 72cafbab.jpg]

[Image: b379efce.jpg]

RE: Another Dynamic/Prestige question - M30 EVO - 03-08-2011 02:46pm

(02-08-2011 04:17pm)Bri 7 Wrote:  

Page 70 of the owners manual indicates that there is 1 in the boot, and 3 in various loactions between the front seats. Hope this helps!