babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally ...... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Everything Else (/Forum-Everything-Else)
+---- Thread: Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally ...... (/Thread-Help-for-Heroes-4x4-European-Rally)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally ...... - XFullFatTim - 21-09-2012 08:02pm

Ah that's VA, he's not really paparazzi

RE: Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally ...... - ant - 21-09-2012 11:28pm

VA - that's right - I'd forgotten.

RE: Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally ...... - ant - 23-09-2012 07:12pm

Bump.

RE: Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally ...... - ant - 26-09-2012 08:15pm

bump so it appears on New Mail and Todays Mail.
ANT

RE: Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally ...... - ant - 07-10-2012 06:12pm

bump

RE: Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally ...... - ant - 06-11-2012 04:40am

Started prepping the Defender for the upcoming expedition. Will post a pic once she's all kitted up.
Please feel free to donate to Help for Heroes at:
http://www.bmycharity.com/teamreddragons

Many thanks to those who have already made a donation.

Regards
ANT & CHRISTINE

RE: Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally ...... - Evo-king - 06-11-2012 09:12am

Ant, I'm glad to see you have had some more support.

RE: Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally ...... - ant - 08-03-2013 07:05pm

Bump again. Progress report.

Chris and I have just passed the 1,200 pound mark raised, and the 2013 H4H Rally participants have reached 50,000 pounds (sorry I've only got $ sign as I'm in Canada again). Our targets are 1,500 and 192,000. So if anyone out there fancies donating to a really decent charity that does amazing things for our injured service personnel, then please take a look:

http://www.bmycharity.com/teamreddragons

The Defender is coming on nicely, but not complete yet. All the suspension is replaced, the brakes are completely renewed, she's been fitted with a new steering damper, roof rack & ladder, awning, winch bumper and winch, CB radio, roof console, underbody protection, extra lights, a service and a few other bits and pieces. Still a bit more to do, and then I'll be taking pics for H4H and for the sponsors. I'll post some on here too. Some good donations coming in from the Stag Owners Club too - thank you.

We're going to be doing a lot more fund raising over the coming months as it's a long way to go to 192k. We're having a dummy run over the bank holiday weekend at the end of this month, to "Beta test" all the kit and generally have a bit of fun before setting off for France on June 15th.

Many thanks to those of you who have already donated some of your hard earned pounds to this cause, and thank you in advance to those of you that are about to do the same. You know it will make you feel good!!!

Onwards and upwards.
PS the Evoque is going great!!!! (Touches wood quickly).

Regards
ANT

RE: Help for Heroes 4x4 European Rally ...... - mfhphil - 09-09-2013 01:18pm

How did this go?

Phil