babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Am I being foolish? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Am I being foolish? (/Thread-Am-I-being-foolish)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Am I being foolish? - timslim - 29-08-2012 08:37am

(28-08-2012 07:55pm)defender_uk Wrote:  what mileage is on the RRE?

Mine is also a 2011 ex LR HSE...

Just under 8,000

RE: Am I being foolish? - NightFox - 29-08-2012 10:07am

There seem to be quite a few people who have - for one reason or another - started to look at the RRS after realising the Evoque isn't quite right for them after a few months of ownership. Have to say that as a 'brand lure', JLR seem to have played their cards very well with the Evoque Cool

RE: Am I being foolish? - timslim - 29-08-2012 12:51pm

(29-08-2012 10:07am)NightFox Wrote:  There seem to be quite a few people who have - for one reason or another - started to look at the RRS after realising the Evoque isn't quite right for them after a few months of ownership. Have to say that as a 'brand lure', JLR seem to have played their cards very well with the Evoque Cool

Agree - its reading a few comments on here that made me start thinking - The Evoque is a truly wonderful car, it does everything I ask of it and more, if it had a V6 engine and 8sp Auto would be keeping it! For some reason also it just seems a little fragile compared with RRS, perhaps building to a budget I don't know. If I hadnt come from BMW/Audis I probably wouldnt be whinging either!