babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Question about a certain specification and what's included - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Question about a certain specification and what's included (/Thread-Question-about-a-certain-specification-and-what-s-included)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Question about a certain specification and what's included - Mdavenport555 - 22-08-2012 08:44pm

Sounds like I am better of leaving the tech pack and getting some better wheels?

What else other than satnav will I loose from the tech pack that is of decent value?

RE: Question about a certain specification and what's included - Ray Parlour - 22-08-2012 11:05pm

(22-08-2012 08:44pm)Mdavenport555 Wrote:  Sounds like I am better of leaving the tech pack and getting some better wheels?

What else other than satnav will I loose from the tech pack that is of decent value?
Heated front windscreen
Headlamp washers
Front parking sensors
'Say what you see' voice activated system

RE: Question about a certain specification and what's included - Mdavenport555 - 22-08-2012 11:14pm

Hmmm. What to do...

I like the sound of the first 3!!!

Also, are all wing mirrors on all models the same size as I found them almost too big and restricted what I could see out of the drivers side window, ie when turning right at a junction I couldn't always see oncoming traffic.

Anyone else though this?

RE: Question about a certain specification and what's included - XFullFatTim - 23-08-2012 08:49am

Wing mirror size has been much discussed - many people have found that adjusting the seat height up a bit cures the problem.