babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Experience on Evoque standing in the garage for long time? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Experience on Evoque standing in the garage for long time? (/Thread-Experience-on-Evoque-standing-in-the-garage-for-long-time)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Experience on Evoque standing in the garage for long time? - JiiPee - 18-07-2012 09:52pm

Thank you for the replies! Mine will be standing for 7 weeks and since i have no sunlight in the -2 floor of my underground garage i will just have to let it stand and make an experiment out of it. Will let you know what is the outcome in the end of August.

RE: Experience on Evoque standing in the garage for long time? - JiiPee - 31-08-2012 12:51pm

Dear all, after exactly seven weeks of standing in the garage without any kind of charging device I am happy to announce that my BabyRR started today like any other morning!

There were no warning messages of "low battery charge" or such.

But I have to say that I missed my evoque - a lot!

RE: Experience on Evoque standing in the garage for long time? - benzina - 31-08-2012 01:58pm

Thats encouraging,and sounds like it will do at least 2 months no problem at all....thanks for sharing JiiPee. Now we just need a few others who are willing to experiment, and see if they can break your record.

RE: Experience on Evoque standing in the garage for long time? - Evo-king - 31-08-2012 09:13pm

Bear in mind this is during summer months, as the temperatures drop it may not survive so long.

But for anyone going away for a couple of weeks it is good news.

RE: Experience on Evoque standing in the garage for long time? - alibeau - 01-09-2012 02:39pm

Just back from four weeks away, Evoque started first time, Hubby's RRS is as dead as a dodo and currently waiting a visit from LR assistance...... Laughing

Shouldn't laugh but I know he won't see this Laughing

Ali Smile