babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
secret evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: secret evoque (/Thread-secret-evoque)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: secret evoque - dirkstanay - 06-06-2012 11:39am

Unable to upload picture
but i assure you it is an evoque
will continue to try

Click on 'New Reply' and it should be fairly easy to work out. Don't just click on 'Reply'

Have tried this but failed will get it to the world soon

RE: secret evoque - dirkstanay - 06-06-2012 07:38pm

as requested

[Image: ev1u.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RE: secret evoque - J77 - 06-06-2012 10:29pm

Now that is the cock and Censored. Sorry ladies

I do recall there was plans to have an evoque rally team.

RE: secret evoque - PhilSkill - 07-06-2012 12:58am

To be seen on a Playstation soon! Laughing

Looks quite slick except for the roof scoop/spoiler, is it supposed to be mid engined?

RE: secret evoque - Kaiser - 07-06-2012 02:28am

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&rl=yes&v=kaa_YtKbiLY&nomobile=1

Cool

RE: secret evoque - dirkstanay - 07-06-2012 09:28am

I appreciate that as a new forum member, there is no authentication or trsut in the info provided... what I can tell you is that LANDROVER worked on developing this project for over 6 months with a view to developing a possible future road car.
Unfrotunately the project was cancelled, the reasons for this (to me) are unknown as this decision was made at baord level.
Dissapointing of course, however i thought it would have been of interest to see what potential evoque customers thought of this.
i can tell you all the parts on the spec sheet would have been retrofitted and that it would have been spectacular.

RE: secret evoque - andrey1302 - 07-06-2012 10:36am

It might also be another company doing something for dakar or some other competition and that might have been the official LR team for the competitions...

RE: secret evoque - sport.dg@btopenworld.com - 07-06-2012 11:45am

(07-06-2012 10:36am)andrey1302 Wrote:  It might also be another company doing something for dakar or some other competition and that might have been the official LR team for the competitions...

I would like the question asked ,would this be a car we would buy?

RE: secret evoque - andrey1302 - 07-06-2012 12:06pm

(07-06-2012 11:45am)sport.dg@btopenworld.com Wrote:  I would like the question asked ,would this be a car we would buy?

Doubt it will ever make production as can be seen by racing touareg, and also rumored bently suv for dakar... purely for brand awareness..

RE: secret evoque - RacingSnake - 07-06-2012 12:34pm

When I hear 'M-sport' I think of BMW :S