Err... which project?

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
05-06-2012 05:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DiscoDad

RE: secret evoque

Shhhh!

Ordered 3-4-2012 - Build date 27-6-2012 - Delivery expected 9-7-2012 - Actual delivery 29-6-2012
SD4 Auto Dynamic, Orkney Grey with black pano roof, style 7 wheels, lux pack, verve interior, ebony headlining, privacy glass, adaptive xenons, heated steering wheel, load retension system.
05-06-2012 05:18pm
dirkstanay

(05-06-2012 05:12pm)mark_n Wrote:  Err... which project?
will try and send spec worth waiting for

(05-06-2012 05:22pm)dirkstanay Wrote:  will try and send spec worth waiting for

Technical Specification

Engine: 1998cc Pipo built WRC engine. Four cylinders, 16 valves. Bore 85mm. Stroke 88mm. Pi electronic engine management system. Garrett turbocharger with 34mm restrictor. Air intercooler. Catalytic converter. 360hp, 700 Nm Torque.

Transmission: Permanent four-wheel drive with M-Sport designed active, centre differential. Pi electronic differential control units. M-Sport / Ricardo sequential gearbox with electro-hydraulically controlled shift. M-Sport/Sachs multi disc carbon clutch with handbrake activated launch control.

Suspension: Front and rear: MacPherson struts with Reiger external reservoir dampers, adjustable in bump and rebound. Fully adjustable fabricated steel links.

Brakes: Gravel (front and rear): 300mm Brembo ventilated discs with Brembo four piston monoblock calipers. Asphalt (front and rear): 370mm Brembo ventilated discs with Brembo eight-piston monobiock calipers.
Hydraulic Handbrake with hydraulic rear drive release. Floor mounted pedal box with adjustable front / rear brake bias.

Steering: Power-assisted high-ratio (12:1) rack and pinion. One and a half turns lock to lock.

Wheels:
Gravel: 7in x 15in (magnesium) wheels with 650mm tyres.
Asphalt: 8in x 18in (magnesium) wheels with 650mm tyres.

Bodyshell: Unitary construction. Unique composite side panels. Welded T45 steel safety roll cage. Aerodynamic rear wing. Sparco seats with 5 point racing harnesses. Suede covered steering wheel.

Electronics: Full Pi chassis and engine data acquisition for on-event diagnostics and performance

Technical Specification

Engine: 1998cc Pipo built WRC engine. Four cylinders, 16 valves. Bore 85mm. Stroke 88mm. Pi electronic engine management system. Garrett turbocharger with 34mm restrictor. Air intercooler. Catalytic converter. 360hp, 700 Nm Torque.

Transmission: Permanent four-wheel drive with M-Sport designed active, centre differential. Pi electronic differential control units. M-Sport / Ricardo sequential gearbox with electro-hydraulically controlled shift. M-Sport/Sachs multi disc carbon clutch with handbrake activated launch control.

Suspension: Front and rear: MacPherson struts with Reiger external reservoir dampers, adjustable in bump and rebound. Fully adjustable fabricated steel links.

Brakes: Gravel (front and rear): 300mm Brembo ventilated discs with Brembo four piston monoblock calipers. Asphalt (front and rear): 370mm Brembo ventilated discs with Brembo eight-piston monobiock calipers.
Hydraulic Handbrake with hydraulic rear drive release. Floor mounted pedal box with adjustable front / rear brake bias.

Steering: Power-assisted high-ratio (12:1) rack and pinion. One and a half turns lock to lock.

Wheels:

Bodyshell: Unitary construction. Unique composite side panels. Welded T45 steel safety roll cage. Aerodynamic rear wing. Sparco seats with 5 point racing harnesses. Suede covered steering wheel.

Electronics: Full Pi chassis and engine data acquisition for on-event diagnostics and performance

there are pics to will-try to find them
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 05:29pm by dirkstanay.)
05-06-2012 05:22pm
dirkstanay

Technical Specification

Wheels:

there are pics to will-try to find them

Having a problem sending pic if you supply email you could could post it
06-06-2012 08:36am
edgedata

Nothing to do with Evoque at all.

The specs can be found word for word on this website about the Ford Focus RS WRC 07

http://www.crash.net/world+rally/feature...tions.html

And the picture
[Image: 351517.jpg]

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 08:45am by edgedata.)
06-06-2012 08:41am
dirkstanay

(06-06-2012 08:41am)edgedata Wrote:  Nothing to do with Evoque at all.

The specs can be found word for word on this website about the Ford Focus RS WRC 07

http://www.crash.net/world+rally/feature...tions.html

And the picture
[Image: 351517.jpg]

if you supply email address i can supply pic
(06-06-2012 08:52am)dirkstanay Wrote:  if you supply email address i can supply pic

I have the picture but cannot upload it it is an evoque that was to be produced but has been canceled.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 09:03am by dirkstanay.)
06-06-2012 08:52am
edgedata

(06-06-2012 08:52am)dirkstanay Wrote:  if you supply email address i can supply pic

I have the picture but cannot upload it it is an evoque that was to be produced but has been canceled.

Why is the spec exactly the same as a Ford Focus???

There is no secret Evoque and I suspect you are simply fishing for email addresses.

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
06-06-2012 09:06am
dirkstanay

(06-06-2012 09:06am)edgedata Wrote:  Why is the spec exactly the same as a Ford Focus???

There is no secret Evoque and I suspect you are simply fishing for email addresses.

Ok give me instructions to upload
tks
06-06-2012 11:14am
Token

Click on 'New Reply' and it should be fairly easy to work out. Don't just click on 'Reply'

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
06-06-2012 11:20am