babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Privacy Glass - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Privacy Glass (/Thread-Privacy-Glass--3888)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Privacy Glass - XFullFatTim - 08-04-2012 09:59pm

No,no,no Mafia and Drug dealers wouldn't be seen dead in an Evqoue or a FFRR, they only drive Black RRS's with privacy and 22" wheels Laughing

(08-04-2012 08:13pm)cjfp Wrote:  Can you reach the steering wheel from the back as I can't possibly believe that you let someone else drive?! Laughing
When I fly home from halfway round the world I always let somebody else do the driving as I just cannot sleep on a long haul flight so allow Jeeves to do the driving.

RE: Privacy Glass - PigLauncher - 09-04-2012 09:50am

(08-04-2012 07:33pm)vinny Wrote:  Evoque without privacy=old persons car
Socks and sandals with clip on sunglasses Very Happy

Very Happy
The Evoque without privacy glass is akin to a very attractive woman without make up. Looks nice but room for improvement. With privacy glass she is in a black basque and suspenders…………………Simply irresistible.

RE: Privacy Glass - Donny Dog - 09-04-2012 10:23am

(09-04-2012 09:50am)PigLauncher Wrote:  Very Happy
The Evoque without privacy glass is akin to a very attractive woman without make up. Looks nice but room for improvement. With privacy glass she is in a black basque and suspenders…………………Simply irresistible.

I'm not sure if my wife looks better with make up, but she definitely looks better behind privacy glass! Laughing

RE: Privacy Glass - doug - 09-04-2012 10:31pm

(09-04-2012 09:50am)PigLauncher Wrote:  Very Happy

LaughingLaughingLaughing

RE: Privacy Glass - The Valeter - 10-04-2012 12:20am

I have privacy but it doesn't seem as dark as the Freelander was but I can't see it being any different?

RE: Privacy Glass - J77 - 10-04-2012 12:34am

I had it on my freelander but chose to go without it on the evoque, don't regret it and I don't miss it. Its a personal choice really.

RE: Privacy Glass - XFullFatTim - 10-04-2012 09:43am

Gives you pretty good idea what the commercial version will look like should it ever see the light of day.................

RE: Privacy Glass - doug - 10-04-2012 03:12pm

(10-04-2012 09:43am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Gives you pretty good idea what the commercial version will look like should it ever see the light of day.................

You say that, my mother in law thought my old Discovery was a van! It was black with blacked out rear windows .

RE: Privacy Glass - DiscoDad - 13-04-2012 08:14pm

Depends on the car, I think the D3 & D4 look crap WITHOUT privacy glass TBH.

I think with the Evoque it is less of a concern as the rear glass area is much smaller. I don't think it looks good on a black one. I have gone for it (again) coz I think it looks great with the black roof & grey bodywork.

RE: Privacy Glass - THEMACS - 13-04-2012 09:10pm

Whilst on holiday we were parked pretty close to a Firenze five door dynamic that didn't have privacy and it just didn't look right to me, the privacy does enhance the profile of a five door Very Happy