babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
ED4 MODIFICATION optical tuning JOS (netherlands) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: ED4 MODIFICATION optical tuning JOS (netherlands) (/Thread-ED4-MODIFICATION-optical-tuning-JOS-netherlands)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ED4 MODIFICATION optical tuning JOS (netherlands) - berlin2011 - 09-04-2012 07:42pm

OMG!! An abomination of epic proportions. What exactly is that in lieu of fog lights?

RE: ED4 MODIFICATION optical tuning JOS (netherlands) - Kimv - 09-04-2012 09:24pm

Although you made some modifications that I personally would not have done, I admire your courage to stand out of the crowd.

The only things I don't understand are those little fog lights replacements. I can see some eyes or something painted on those and they make me think of a run over cat that is trapped in your fog light hole.

The roof matches the other accents so it sort of works. I suppose it's down to a preference for colors.

The lowering and stuff: hard to notice on these pictures. I should see it in real.

The black wheels I'm not sure about. I read they are 17" and I think they are a bit small. I think that getting a set of bigger wheels will better show of the lowering of the car as well.

Is this the end result or do you have some other stuff planned?

RE: ED4 MODIFICATION optical tuning JOS (netherlands) - Bjorntje_be - 10-04-2012 07:56pm

why advoque ??

RE: ED4 MODIFICATION optical tuning JOS (netherlands) - jos - 11-04-2012 07:37am

a temporaly word-joke-gift for my LR-dealer;

"the adventure" icw evoque makes > advoque
@kimv
on those foglightcaps> fullcolorstickers of my frame-and-watchdesigns
the black wintertyres are yet replaced by the standard 18"style2 rims
i will make new pictures of the lowering beside a standard evoque to compare....

RE: ED4 MODIFICATION optical tuning JOS (netherlands) - tash - 12-04-2012 09:19pm

Friend of mine always says someone at a manufacturer is paid a fortune to style a car to look aesthetic to the buyers, some of these people get it wrong but in LR's case they got it spot on...what would Jerry make of the changes

RE: ED4 MODIFICATION optical tuning JOS (netherlands) - XFullFatTim - 12-04-2012 09:24pm

I think Jerry might cry, but then he doesn't own the car and beauty is in the eye of the beholder..................

RE: ED4 MODIFICATION optical tuning JOS (netherlands) - xxxx5 - 12-04-2012 10:23pm

What a bloody mess. Shocked

RE: ED4 MODIFICATION optical tuning JOS (netherlands) - tash - 13-04-2012 08:35pm

(12-04-2012 09:24pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I think Jerry might cry, but then he doesn't own the car and beauty is in the eye of the beholder..................

Tim agree friend of mine hates the evoque saying it looks like a squashed freelander....he drives a Saab

RE: ED4 MODIFICATION optical tuning JOS (netherlands) - PhilSkill - 14-04-2012 12:33am

If you like it Jos enjoy it, i'd not put the silver roof or black roof front, and black wheels never do it for me anyway. would be interesting to see it on silver wheels (matching the details you've added) next to another coupe to see the lowering effect.