babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Evoque With Showplates On. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: My Evoque With Showplates On. (/Thread-My-Evoque-With-Showplates-On)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: My Evoque With Showplates On. - Big G - 27-03-2012 03:12pm

Congrats really nice. Have to say Red would have been my choice but the Mrs has a red car so I lost that battle - but the war continues !!Very Happy

RE: My Evoque With Showplates On. - IKM - 27-03-2012 03:41pm

(27-03-2012 03:12pm)Big G Wrote:  Congrats really nice. Have to say Red would have been my choice but the Mrs has a red car so I lost that battle - but the war continues !!Very Happy
Valeter, maybe, just maybe, one day my car will be as clean and polished as yours. Inspiring picture, beautiful car.

RE: My Evoque With Showplates On. - doug - 27-03-2012 05:09pm

(27-03-2012 03:12pm)Big G Wrote:  Congrats really nice. Have to say Red would have been my choice but the Mrs has a red car so I lost that battle - but the war continues !!Very Happy

Looks so good in that colour. Please let me know how you get on with the gloss black plastic around the windows,its a nightmare not to scratch.How did you get on with your insurance ?

Big G, I was the same. My wife said no to White or red Crying

RE: My Evoque With Showplates On. - ChuckieB - 27-03-2012 05:28pm

Fantastic.

I bet this colour looks so much better in the flesh.............Oh yes........It does! Laughing

RE: My Evoque With Showplates On. - Claud - 27-03-2012 07:36pm

I want that colour rather than Orkney GreyBig Cry

Great choice and I am glad you finally got the vehicle it looks greatThumbs Up

RE: My Evoque With Showplates On. - The Valeter - 27-03-2012 08:31pm

(27-03-2012 05:09pm)doug Wrote:  Looks so good in that colour. Please let me know how you get on with the gloss black plastic around the windows,its a nightmare not to scratch.How did you get on with your insurance ?

Big G, I was the same. My wife said no to White or red Crying

I wash cars now with microfibre pads (Kent Car Care) which help a lot, a normal sponge will scratch. Dry those plastic trim parts with a microfibre cloth as this will be the softest option.

RE: My Evoque With Showplates On. - maccauk - 28-03-2012 10:07am

Can I just add that I had the Valeter perform his "magic" and apply a little bit of TLC on my 06 plate RR Sport yesterday - Although the work took ( a lot ) longer than he originally quoted, he stuck by the price he gave and I can only say he did a fantastic job - his attention to detail was exemplary. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him, and will certainly be getting him back soon to to give the Evoque a wash and brush up !

Off topic, does my road now hold the record for the number of Evoques purchased ? Can you beleive 4 and counting ( 2 x OG, 1 White and 1 Blue) - apparently another one is on the way = far too popular for my liking Smile

RE: My Evoque With Showplates On. - XFullFatTim - 28-03-2012 01:13pm

At least the RRE still isn't as common as the RRS DBS edition - Black paint, privacy and 20" wheels!

RE: My Evoque With Showplates On. - ShiangHorng - 29-03-2012 10:49am

Great trim and color choice!

RE: My Evoque With Showplates On. - SINGHY - 31-03-2012 03:43pm

Congratulations it looks stunning.