babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Lights... Grrrrr! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Lights... Grrrrr! (/Thread-Lights-Grrrrr)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Lights... Grrrrr! - Skymonster - 20-02-2012 02:23pm

Ok my bad - as the car has beeped at me when I've got out having left the lights on "on", I assumed it wouldn't let me leave the lights in "auto" when I got out either. I have to confess I'm not a great fan of auto lights but I'll give auto a go. The green light is also a valid point - I'll learn, the lights are just a minor frustration associated with adjusting to the ways of a different car.

Thanks
Andy

RE: Lights... Grrrrr! - cjfp - 20-02-2012 02:39pm

(@skymonster - keep this quiet, but you're not the only one to have done this but don't grass on me!)

RE: Lights... Grrrrr! - XFullFatTim - 20-02-2012 05:00pm

Have you tried setting the follow me home setting so that when you leave the car and lock it the lights will stay on for whatever interval you have set and then switch then all off.

RE: Lights... Grrrrr! - moonigan - 21-02-2012 12:29am

Watch out when its foggy during the day and you have the lights set to auto. I travelled a considerable distance on the motorway in dense fog shortly after collecting the car with only the DRL's on because I had assumed the auto function would have put the lights on. It was only when it got so bad that I decided to switch the fog lights on and couldnt for the life of me figure out why they were not working. Embarrassed