babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Optional Extras - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Optional Extras (/Thread-Optional-Extras)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Optional Extras - Mag1c_dragon - 19-02-2012 08:04pm

I wish I had picked - powered tailgate (boots get dirty easily), keyless entry (I always misplace my keys) and heated steering wheel (the car takes ages to warm up!)

I am happy with the rest of my choices. Especially the Ebony roof liner, shadow chrome wheels, and surround cameras Smile

RE: Optional Extras - ChuckieB - 19-02-2012 10:49pm

Am pretty pleased with the choice of standard kit.

Now that i've got over the hurdle of moving into this price range of vehicle I am thinking that or the relatively small cost I might have added the heated steering wheel.

Tailgate was quite important and I thought It might benefit my wife. I think it's brilliant!

I'll reserve judgement on the keyless though. Its only been 2 days and I haven't got into the rythmn of using it yet!

RE: Optional Extras - Donny Dog - 19-02-2012 11:27pm

(19-02-2012 08:04pm)Mag1c_dragon Wrote:  I wish I had picked - powered tailgate (boots get dirty easily), keyless entry (I always misplace my keys) and heated steering wheel (the car takes ages to warm up!)

I am happy with the rest of my choices. Especially the Ebony roof liner, shadow chrome wheels, and surround cameras Smile

But you still have to carry your keys!Confused

RE: Optional Extras - Asty - 19-02-2012 11:39pm

(19-02-2012 10:49pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  Tailgate was quite important and I thought It might benefit my wife. I think it's brilliant!

First thing my 5ft wife said was, "Electric boot is in the Lux pack. I'm having that!" Smile

RE: Optional Extras - Mag1c_dragon - 20-02-2012 07:55am

(19-02-2012 11:27pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  But you still have to carry your keys!Confused

Jump out car to strap son in, leave keys on back seat. Need to nip back into house as I have forgotten something. Leave keys. Put keys somewhere not very obvious, due to lack of cubby holes. Misplace keys.

The keys are always about somewhere, (although the warning has stopped me driving off without them more than once), but I am forever scrambling about to find them to lock the car when I get to my destination.

RE: Optional Extras - XFullFatTim - 20-02-2012 09:57am

Mag1c_dragon have you tried one of these http://www.redstrawberry.co.uk/Key-Badge-Reels/Key-Reel-with-carabiner-clip/flypage.tpl.html

I purchased 24 of them for my dim crew who kept loosing cabin/locker keys on the ship. Problem was when they went home they liked the keychain so much they took them and the keys home with them..................... Banging Head Banging Head

RE: Optional Extras - Mag1c_dragon - 20-02-2012 08:48pm

They would look lovely attached to my blouse or skirt lol

Most of the time I put my keys in my pocket, so no problem, but about once a week I am scrambling for my keys!

RE: Optional Extras - Isotonic - 26-02-2012 04:08am

(19-02-2012 02:00pm)Coolbanana Wrote:  Mine is the Dynamic so has Adaptive Dynamics and the extra Dynamic Mode as standard which are brilliant and essential on this car in my opinion so of the optional extras my car has:

Adaptive Dynamics are standard on the UK-spec Dynamic? Man, I have to stay off these forums. I'm feeling more screwed every day.

Thanks to our Luxury Car Tax, a petrol Dynamic will run you well over $80k on-road without a single option added. Adaptive Dynamics are another $2k + 33% LCT.