babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Evoques colour? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Evoques colour? (/Thread-Evoques-colour)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Evoques colour? - ceebee - 17-02-2012 09:01pm

Mine is Fuji, but I think the greys look just as good and I am sure that the Mauritius blue's will be very nice when they start to appear.

However, seeing a nice clean Fuji under regular street lights it just seems to glow! Wicked!

RE: Evoques colour? - THEMACS - 17-02-2012 10:15pm

(17-02-2012 08:02pm)broady43 Wrote:  Grey is for dull and not very interesting people LaughingLaughingLaughing

That I am not, but a choice of that or a Chav, I would take being uninteresting every time!!Laughing

RE: Evoques colour? - LDT - 17-02-2012 10:20pm

(17-02-2012 09:01pm)ceebee Wrote:  However, seeing a nice clean Fuji under regular street lights it just seems to glow! Wicked!

I agree, clean being the important word! Smile

RE: Evoques colour? - PAT - 17-02-2012 11:09pm

Fuji by a long, long way I'd guess which is no bad thing as it looks great but obviously not as great as OG Wink

RE: Evoques colour? - Asty - 18-02-2012 12:00am

I remember the day white somehow became cool. It was an episode of Top Gear about 2003? and hairdresser Hammond was harping on about white being the new GTi colour. Sorry, white is for male hairdressers and guys from Brighton. Oh and for white van man too Smile

Celebs who used to buy white now wrap their cars instead. Unless you are Mario Balotelli. He bought an Evoque (queue jumper!) as the wrapping for the £60k diamond ring he bought for his woman Surprised

Dark grey is good if paying your own cash, red and blue are fun, all other dark colours are "prestige". Please don't ask why I'm getting a blue prestige! Smile

RE: Evoques colour? - XFullFatTim - 18-02-2012 12:12am

Up here near to Glasgow Blue or Green can say things about you that can be mis-interpreted - although having a blue car might be less of a risk in view of recent financial happenings at Rangers!