babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Just had the call ! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Just had the call ! (/Thread-Just-had-the-call--2942)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Just had the call ! - XFullFatTim - 09-02-2012 07:12pm

The Pirellis definitely run quieter than the Craptinentals, I changed my Craptinentals for Pirelli Scoorpion Ice and Snow 19's on Tuesday and immediately noticed how much less tyre noise there is on the Pirellis.

The way the rear bumper was re-assembled is shocking, that should never have been let out of the service bay at the dealership. Can you name them?

RE: Just had the call ! - BFGEvoqueMan - 09-02-2012 09:39pm

why is that cut so big? It could be half the size it is. Bumper fit is appalling. If the garage won't sort then i would speak to LR customer services

RE: Just had the call ! - cjfp - 09-02-2012 09:46pm

No, you're not being a fusspot - take it back for dealer to remedy.

RE: Just had the call ! - Craig_d1 - 09-02-2012 11:03pm

If my car bumper came back looking like that, I'd be having a few choice words with the dealer. They charge premium prices, they should step up and give a premium service.

RE: Just had the call ! - Westy - 09-02-2012 11:21pm

(09-02-2012 07:12pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  The Pirellis definitely run quieter than the Craptinentals, I changed my Craptinentals for Pirelli Scoorpion Ice and Snow 19's on Tuesday and immediately noticed how much less tyre noise there is on the Pirellis.

The way the rear bumper was re-assembled is shocking, that should never have been let out of the service bay at the dealership. Can you name them?

Thanks for the response folks

I dont think it will do any harm, The supplying dealer was Stratstone Cheltenham and I haven't heard a peep since I had the call to say the car was being delivered. I heard the delivery driver talking to the service manager and I heard them say I would get a call either later yesterday or early this morning.

I could fix it myself but I don't feel i should have to,

Love the car though, at least it is only a piece of trim. I think they will ask me to go to another Stratstone dealer, fingers crossed.

RE: Just had the call ! - THEMACS - 09-02-2012 11:23pm

Looks like a real botch job to me, either they don't know how to refit it or they have broken it! Serious Bo******ng in order me thinks!!! Not Acceptable on your otherwise Fabulous BRAND NEW Car!!Very Happy

RE: Just had the call ! - XFullFatTim - 10-02-2012 10:31am

If you still have not had the cal from the supplying dealer I would give them a phone and see what they intend to do for you. If they are a long way from you then tell them that you will be taking your car to another Stratstones and instructing them that they have to invoice the repair to Cheltemham. A re-assembly like that is not a good advert for Land Rover, let alone Stratstones, as people will look at your new car and think "LR still cannot put a car together properly" which is not true these days.