babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? (/Thread-Poll-Which-colour-have-you-gone-for)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - Blackseries - 25-04-2011 09:04pm

Ok I’ve probably got too much time on my hands but I thought I would do a comparison between our colour choices and the “norm” for this segment. So here goes.

BTW this is for the UK Market

For 5 door cars in the £27,000 - £50,000 range less than a year old - so this probably means the vast majority are ex demos i.e. cars that dealers think will sell quickly and therefore reflect current new car buying trends, the breakdown is as follows :-

Black 29%
Grey 28%
Silver 23%
White 11%
Blue 7%
Red 3%

And for 2/3 door cars in the £27,000 - £50,000

Black 30%
White 22%
Silver 16%
Grey 14%
Blue 12%
Red 6%

I appreciate our survey isn’t that representative at the moment but it does look as if it confirms LR’s thoughts that Evoque customers are Coupe trend purchasers rather than traditional SUV ones ...... well at least when it comes to colour choice we appear to be.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - LRX - 25-04-2011 09:34pm

I was thinking about getting my black Dynamic wrapped in matte white, but with 50% being white OEM, I might not bother!

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - Kermit - 26-04-2011 01:29am

(25-04-2011 08:44am)griff Wrote:  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/lifestyle/motors/3419797/Range-Rover-Evoque-ative.html
This is the one i meant. Looks like Ipanema sand to me.

I can see a bit of gold in these but overall I'd say the colour has more silver. Hard to tell with those shots of a dirty vehicle.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - griff - 24-05-2011 09:24am

Having been to Evoque Live I'm still content with my choice of colour.
Have any of you had second thoughts?

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - MW73 - 24-05-2011 08:18pm

Was going for Firenze but now Orkney with black roof and style 7 shadow wheels. At least there won't be too many as this colour will only be used for a short time until the usual colours resume next year!

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - cybman - 24-05-2011 09:04pm

you changed from Firenze ... any problem with that color?

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - MW73 - 24-05-2011 09:23pm

It's not available on the early cars due to the problem with the factory in japan.. It will be available on a few later orders this year, nov/dec and for orders next year onwards....shame but I think the Orkney grey will look good with black roof.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - cjfp - 24-05-2011 09:43pm

@mw73 - if u originally ordered FRed on a first build, it IS now available again as they have limited stocks.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - MW73 - 24-05-2011 09:54pm

@mw73 - if u originally ordered FRed on a first build, it IS now available again as they have limited stocks.

Mmmm strange I was told by my dealer today that it my colour couldn't be changed which seems strange. I was told if I did my order would be delayed to the next allocation of vehicles! I was also told I couldn't even add power tail gate to my spec as this would also change my build slot.? Seems like the dealers are making up their own rules which is ***p customer service when your spending over £40k!
Is there anyone on here that works for a dealer or in the know that can shed any light on this before I loose it with my dealer! Aaaaahhhhh! Mad

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - paulus599 - 24-05-2011 10:09pm

(24-05-2011 09:54pm)MW73 Wrote:  Is there anyone on here that works for a dealer or in the know that can shed any light on this before I loose it with my dealer! Aaaaahhhhh! Mad

Lookers Park Royal (James) and GeordieBoy both work at dealerships. Haven't seen any posts from them for a while now though, but hopefully they will drop in and be able to give a definative answer - please Very Happy