babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Some good news at last... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Some good news at last... (/Thread-Some-good-news-at-last)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Some good news at last... - andyuk - 28-11-2011 05:32pm

Hey Mark how did you manage that from our dealer?

I called them last week & mine went back again from a Jan 6th build date to Jan 13th when I was expecting it to jump forward a week!

I thought you were pushed back till Feb! So how come you jumped forward 2 months?

It will my hopes up though that mine may come forward!

RE: Some good news at last... - mark_n - 28-11-2011 05:38pm

Andy, it was nothing I did, just an email from the salesman telling me he can at least give me some better news. On a trip to the Lake District last week, I stopped by Halewood to peer through the railings and they are certainly producing a lot of cars, so we can bot hope the whole process is running like a well-oiled clock.

RE: Some good news at last... - Evo-king - 28-11-2011 07:10pm

Jeez what a shocker.Shocked

mark_n has a built car.

The tone of this forum is going to be a much happier one now.LaughingLaughing

Great news for you, so as I predicted the red 13 is now green.Very HappyVery Happy

My/our dealer rang me today, although he could not update me he implied things were on the up regarding deliveries.Thumbs Up

Some good news at last... - rsk21 - 28-11-2011 08:18pm

Thank The Lord.

RE: Some good news at last... - cresser1 - 28-11-2011 08:20pm

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking for a bit but appreciating the great info passed around on this forum and I have suffered similar frustrations to some of you with delays and poor information.

But GOOD NEWS! I also got the magic e-mail today saying 'I'm happy to inform you that your new Evoque is now built'. Smile Wahoo!!! Totally out of the blue!!!

I hope to know in the next few days the likely handover date.

FYI: The original delivery date was Nov 10. This then slipped to Dec 14th but obviously will now be earlier, so hang in their guys and girls things must be looking up at Halewood.

I'll post some pics when she finally arrives! Smile
Cresser

RE: Some good news at last... - J77 - 28-11-2011 08:38pm

It is a sad day, I will miss his rants about delays. Laughing

Glad that your car his almost here it's been a long time coming.

RE: Some good news at last... - Acwats - 28-11-2011 10:22pm

Great stuff mark. Are you sure you don't want to change colour?Laughing

Keep us posted.

RE: Some good news at last... - doug - 28-11-2011 11:25pm

Good news hear also. Car went in to build last Monday, rolled of the line on Friday. Now waiting for transport, getting to my dealer on Wednesday. Will be ready for me to pick up from Friday afternoon Very Happy

There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Been chasing the gold at the end of the rainbow for 8 months & now it's real !

RE: Some good news at last... - Evo-king - 28-11-2011 11:29pm

(28-11-2011 11:25pm)doug Wrote:  Good news hear also. Car went in to build last Monday, rolled of the line on Friday. Now waiting for transport, getting to my dealer on Wednesday. Will be ready for me to pick up from Friday afternoon Very Happy

There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Been chasing the gold at the end of the rainbow for 8 months & now it's real !
What was your worst delivery date, I'm just trying to gauge how many weeks they are gaining back?

RE: Some good news at last... - doug - 28-11-2011 11:39pm

First delivery date was the end of Oct, so 6 weeks delay. It was the end if the world when I was told by my dealer (just ask my wife, she had to put up with me).