babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic (/Thread-Heigher-passenger-seat-on-Dynamic)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic - dima - 16-11-2011 01:33pm

(16-11-2011 01:29pm)vision*R Wrote:  Pure and Dynamic both lack this function. Only the Prestige has it.

In fact it was one of the major reasons for me to have chosen the Prestige (wife is fairly small and in a Dynamic she couldn't see a thing).

Is it possible that this feature is depending on the country, I order the car? The Price-List AND my configuration (see the link) is saying, that the driver's seat is height-adjustable...

http://iss.landrover.com/B83DCFB7-D110-441E-8473-2235A75CCED8.png#.ToQ9M2A9hy0.email

RE: Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic - berlin2011 - 16-11-2011 01:35pm

(16-11-2011 01:02pm)dima Wrote:  Is it correct, that PURE has got this feature? If yes, it is unbelievable, that DYNAMIC does not!

Nope, the pure does not, it is 6/4 adjustment like the Dynamic - the Prestige is 8/6 adjustment. Specifically that means

Pure standard has:

Driver - Recline, Height, Slide (a little sneaky to count slide as adjustment....)
Passenger - Recline, Slide

Pure Upgraded seats (the £900 option) has:

Driver - Recline, Height, Lumbar
Passenger - Recline, Lumbar

Dynamic is exactly the same as Pure with Upgraded seats:

Prestige has all the settings of the Dynamic / Pure upgrade and extra

Driver - Tilt
Passenger - Height

RE: Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic - dima - 16-11-2011 01:40pm

Yeah, sorry guys, my fault... I mixed up the driver seat and the passenger seat... Sad

I don't care about the height-adjustablity of the passenger seat, so everything is fine... Smile

RE: Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic - DynamicRRV - 16-11-2011 01:41pm

Pathetic!

RE: Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic - mk82 - 16-11-2011 01:42pm

me too Very Happy ups..

so, just to calm myself down: the DRIVER'S seat always has got electrical height-adjustment, right? Smile

RE: Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic - DynamicRRV - 16-11-2011 01:49pm

Yes

RE: Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic - JeePee - 16-11-2011 02:13pm

Only Prestige can change the height or passenger seat !!! I checked it thats why I created that post...
Its a real scandal... I am sure it would be cheaper to have in stock all seats fonctions the same, with same adjustments driver and passenger.
By doing so they mean Pure and Dynamic are not worthy of this basic adjustment ???
Cant be a matter of money, otherwise we would be able to pay for this option...
Pathetic !

RE: Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic - mk82 - 16-11-2011 02:17pm

(16-11-2011 02:13pm)JeePee Wrote:  Only Prestige can change the height or passenger seat !!! I checked it thats why I created that post...
Its a real scandal... I am sure it would be cheaper to have in stock all seats fonctions the same, with same adjustments driver and passenger.
By doing so they mean Pure and Dynamic are not worthy of this basic adjustment ???
Cant be a matter of money, otherwise we would be able to pay for this option...
Pathetic !

Hmm, you are from switzerland.. cannot take a seat from the UK? Your needed passenger's seat is the adjustable driver's seat over there..

RE: Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic - Ezandania - 16-11-2011 03:48pm

Umm...slightly off-topic, can somebody tell me what adjustments are there on the Dynamic Plus seats? They didnt mention it in the manual.

RE: Heigher passenger seat on Dynamic - berlin2011 - 16-11-2011 04:29pm

Dynamic Plus is 8/8 ie. everything the Prestige driver seat has for both Driver and Passenger