babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? (/Thread-Firenze-Red-Or-Fuji-White)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - The Valeter - 11-10-2011 08:46pm

(11-10-2011 07:59pm)cjfp Wrote:  Coupe or 5Dr?

(ps, 'shaddow' in signature)

5 Door.

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - hybris - 11-10-2011 08:48pm

White was hip hop some years ago. Today its mainstream but not hairdresser! Wink

Red is always hairdresser if its not Ferrari. Wink

He he he!
cjfp: Im just messing with you. The red on the evoque do look great!

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - cjfp - 11-10-2011 08:55pm

@hybris - taken as such me too. I have different answers - 5dr is white ; coupe is red!

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - crown62 - 11-10-2011 08:56pm

(11-10-2011 08:27pm)lrdaft Wrote:  I too was in a dilemma over privacy and decided if I wanted it could be added later , however now the car is home it looks fresh and clean without it .I really don't like the contrast between the front and rear windows I may go for a light tint all over at a later date
I have a discovery commercial at work and privacy just looks like another commercial

Thanks for your thoughts. That's the privacy gone then!

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - The Valeter - 11-10-2011 08:59pm

I have a Rimini Red Freelander 2HSE (metallic burgundy) which is for sale also a Firefrost Red MGZR-Express Van (extreemly Rare) & a Firefrost Red last of line Rover 25GSi. Firefrost Red is very similar to Rimini but with more fleck/metallic particles or whatever it is called. I also had a few years back an Alverston Red Freelander Mk1 & Nightfire Red Rover 214 (Alverston & Nightfire are the same). I also have a very nice Flame Red MG Montego 2.0i that I show in Summer so was kind of thinking that I should choose something different however the Firenze is at least not a burgundy red plus the Evoque being something totally new I think I could get away with it lol.

Fl2 without Privacy looks wrong to me, the Evoque looks fine either way but given I will probably use it for work I don't want people seeing my gear inside - not from a theft point of view but tidyness & it keeps the interior cooler plus stopping the sun ruining the leather.

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - J77 - 11-10-2011 09:06pm

@the valeter- It would be a shame to break with tradition.

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - Spiderman - 11-10-2011 09:40pm

Colima Lime, black contrast & alloys will top both those colours & tints are a must too Very Happy

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - andyuk - 11-10-2011 11:06pm

White will always be a hairdresser car!

The White does look good but it is still a hairdressers car

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - XFullFatTim - 12-10-2011 12:44am

just remember that in the bright tropical sunlight of the SE of England where it never rains and the reservoirs are all drying up, reds tend to fade quicker than whites................. not a problem we have up here in Scotland where the reservoirs are overflowing and we see the sun occasionally

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White? - Spiderman - 12-10-2011 01:01am

Red is a womans or an old mans car colour, unless it's on a Ferrari of course Very Happy