babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Aftermarket Wheels for Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Aftermarket Wheels for Evoque (/Thread-Aftermarket-Wheels-for-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Aftermarket Wheels for Evoque - XFullFatTim - 04-10-2011 12:13pm

I will say it again.................... Fitting aftermarket wheels will not invalidate your warranty UNLESS they are BIGGER than OEM wheels, i.e. they are more than 20". It will be less of a problem with the Evoque, but with the other Land Rover models the big problem is getting aftermarket wheels that are the correct weight/ load rating - Land/ Range Rovers are very heavy cars and that is what usually causes aftermarket wheels to fail. I recently saw an L322 on Chinese fake LR 20" wheels (even the boxes they were packed in had LR branding on them!) one pothole and 2 of the Stormer style wheels were a write off, one was very badly buckled and the other had actually shattered, image the consequences of that happening at 70mph rather than at walking pace in commuter traffic.

RE: Aftermarket Wheels for Evoque - cutter7 - 04-10-2011 02:33pm

Will 20" FL2 Alloys, fit straight onto the Evoque?

RE: Aftermarket Wheels for Evoque - charles - 04-10-2011 09:42pm

I am going to buy some 22" wheels when my Evoque arrives as I think the wheels fill the arch better like the Revere Evoque. I always keep my original ones just in case the car has to go back to Land Rover for a warranty issue which can be blamedon the wheels.
I have done this several time with my current Range Rover Sport
Very Happy

RE: Aftermarket Wheels for Evoque - 3VOQU3 - 05-10-2011 12:36am

Are the black rims on the Revere 20's or 22's?

Are they the black special 'read expensive' black LR ones?

RE: Aftermarket Wheels for Evoque - Tomvoque - 06-10-2011 08:28am

(05-10-2011 12:36am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  Are the black rims on the Revere 20's or 22's?

Are they the black special 'read expensive' black LR ones?

There ist just the 22'' from Revere.