babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Would the Spirit interior show up denim marks? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Would the Spirit interior show up denim marks? (/Thread-Would-the-Spirit-interior-show-up-denim-marks)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Would the Spirit interior show up denim marks? - Charlie - 26-09-2011 05:28pm

I'd leave him too!

RE: Would the Spirit interior show up denim marks? - mark_n - 26-09-2011 06:16pm

I think the problem was more to do with rivets/studs on her jeans than the dye...

RE: Would the Spirit interior show up denim marks? - Acwats - 26-09-2011 07:47pm

(26-09-2011 05:10pm)mark_n Wrote:  I know someone who, until she left him, insisted his wife wear track suit bottoms before she could travel in his Ferrari with cream hide.

That would be like driving round with Jordan in a velour tracksuit next to you. Id love a Ferrari but not that much

RE: Would the Spirit interior show up denim marks? - blacklavandor - 26-09-2011 10:27pm

Anybody know a good cleaner to use?

RE: Would the Spirit interior show up denim marks? - Daigriff - 26-09-2011 11:16pm

(26-09-2011 10:27pm)blacklavandor Wrote:  Anybody know a good cleaner to use?

Yes Blodwyn who comes in twice a week is excellentWink

Would the Spirit interior show up denim marks? - gead - 26-09-2011 11:34pm

Lol....i should show my wife this, then she might realize not letting the kids eat in the car isn't so extreme!!!

RE: Would the Spirit interior show up denim marks? - Evoqess - 27-09-2011 02:56am

Maybe Landrover could get into the velour driver's pantsuit business (for some reason Charlie's Angels springs to mind). Of course the color choices would be called Spirit,Ebony etc. A nice spandex blend with no zips or studs in sight offering peace of mind. Laughing comfortable too....

BTW - I bought a slightly used A3 a couple of years back with a cream interior and could not remove the denim stains from the driver's seat with any product! I suspect these stains were ingrained under a large, sweaty behind over thousands of kilometers though. Take care of your hide!

RE: Would the Spirit interior show up denim marks? - mark_n - 27-09-2011 04:58am

Well, some manufacturers do colour matched luggage sets (ok, I confess) so they could be a great new accessory line, mud-flaps, roof bars and now... in-car wear!

As for the A3 blue tint, best not to dwell on how it got there, I'm trying to get some sleep!