babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Rear bench seat - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Rear bench seat (/Thread-Rear-bench-seat)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Rear bench seat - cjfp - 11-09-2011 08:50am

(10-09-2011 10:44am)paulus599 Wrote:  I'm beginning to wonder if the same thing is about to happen to me. I do actually prefer the two seat option and it's always been shown on my order.

I would like to think that an order update would not have removed the two seat option if your order was showing it (but hey, it's anyones guess!)

RE: Rear bench seat - paulus599 - 11-09-2011 11:05am

True, it's a worry though (but not a deal breaker), so I'll chase it up again tomorrow and hopefully get a definative answer.

RE: Rear bench seat - Tekno - 12-09-2011 09:42am

I was really annoyed my order had suddenly changed to the bench seat, but after sleeping on it for a couple of days I'm now actually very glad.

RE: Rear bench seat - crown62 - 13-09-2011 08:39pm

I take it that with the two seat option the leather bit in-between the two seats is just for show, and there is no 3rd seat belt there?

RE: Rear bench seat - XFullFatTim - 13-09-2011 09:31pm

the two seat option doesn't have any hidden 3rd set of belts, it's strictly 2 in the back.

RE: Rear bench seat - bogstomper - 14-09-2011 07:59pm

I thought I'd selected a three seat rear (in a coupe) as a NCO but it looks as though I'll just be getting 2... Not sure whether it was an issue with the online configurator or due to the changes, but I rarely need to have 5 in the car anyway so it shouldn't be too big a deal. I think it would be a little cramped in the back with 3 anyway?

RE: Rear bench seat - Charlie - 14-09-2011 08:16pm

That is quite a big issue if you're expecting the bench and need it. If you don't mind me asking how did you find out?

RE: Rear bench seat - bogstomper - 14-09-2011 08:24pm

Errr - can't really remember! I think I saw something on here about the change so asked the dealer when I popped in to have a look at their launch cars at the weekend. He found the original printout they got from t'internet (I don't really remember but think I clicked a button which said something like email my spec to a dealer) and it says 2 rear seats. As I say I rarely need to carry more than 3 or 4 and most of the time it's just me in the car, so I could probably live with it, although I know I clicked the button for a rear bench seat! (my current car is a 4 seater so does occasionally limit me)

RE: Rear bench seat - Radeco - 14-09-2011 08:33pm

(10-09-2011 10:49am)Tekno Wrote:  If it wasn't for the fact I absolutely love the look of the Evoque, I would've cancelled my order quite a while ago. I'll probably never again buy a new Range Rover purely because of having to deal with Range Rover dealerships.

I seriously considered contacting Lookers Park Royal recently to see if they could 'adopt' my order from my current dealer here in Sheffield. But I suspect that woudn't have been allowed - at least without affecting my delivery date.

I also seem to have a lack of information from Guy Salmon in Sheffield when I asked about adding surround cameras - "not sure if that is possible - it will delay your delivery date"