babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Other Vehicles (/Forum-Other-Vehicles)
+---- Thread: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events (/Thread-All-new-Range-Rover-Sport-Launch-events)

Pages: 1 2

All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - XFullFatTim - 14-05-2013 06:19pm

Just received an invite from LR to attend a launch event. Dates are from May through to July around the UK.
Unfortunately I won't be able to get to any of them.............

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - ChuckieB - 14-05-2013 06:33pm

Have noted it is a static preview but am planning to go to the Cotswold event anyway.

Had a few days away planned for that week so it has helped decide where we are going! Hopefully it'll be worth the effort and we'll be offered more than a vol au vent!

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - sBell - 14-05-2013 06:38pm

Got mine through too booked to go to Gleneagles what's the format of these things never been to one before

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - XFullFatTim - 14-05-2013 07:11pm

Both the Evoque and the new FFRR events that I have attended at Gleneagles have been about 2 hours on road driving for the Evoque followed by a presentation and very nice meal. The New FFRR event was held on a very very cold and snowy day in December last year. LR did us proud, they canceled the driving round the back roads around Perthshire due to 10-15" of snow on ice but told us to take 25 of their new pride and joy up the A9 to Dunkeld and the LRE where there were another 25 cars for us to test out all the new TR functions in ideal snow and ice conditions. They wrote off an awful lot of very big alloy wheels breaking through the thick ice on the course! Then we returned to Gleneagles in a different car to the one we drive there in, in my case I took the lowest spec car up and came back in a 5ltr S/C Autobiograpghy 4 seater (the most expensive version!) to the hotel for a very nice late lunch.

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - ChuckieB - 14-05-2013 09:49pm

Certainly says it's a static preview on the invite but a lunch would be niceVery Happy

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - Frp1 - 14-05-2013 09:53pm

I am going to the one in Leeds next weds.

Ben

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - The Valeter - 14-05-2013 10:06pm

(14-05-2013 06:33pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  Have noted it is a static preview but am planning to go to the Cotswold event anyway.

Had a few days away planned for that week so it has helped decide where we are going! Hopefully it'll be worth the effort and we'll be offered more than a vol au vent!

When is this event?

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - Madam Fuji - 14-05-2013 10:07pm

I've not had one, and would quite like the Gleneagles one, as I'm not far away. How do I arrange an invite????

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - SINGHY - 14-05-2013 10:15pm

I too would like to know how you get an invite to these events as I've not heard anything from LR or my dealer.

RE: All new Range Rover Sport Launch events - ChuckieB - 14-05-2013 10:22pm

(14-05-2013 10:06pm)The Valeter Wrote:  When is this event?

http://www.all-newrangeroversport.co.uk/anotherlevelpreview/venue.php