babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? (/Thread-How-to-change-both-passenger-and-driver-temperature-at-once)

Pages: 1 2 3

How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - gabhishekanand - 04-05-2013 05:54am

I have a 2013 Evoque prestige trim with climate package added. Is there a way to change both passenger and driver side temperatures simultaneously by only turning one of the knobs? Like a "dual" setting. A single user always has to keep turning both the temperature knobs to the same value to maintain an even temperature.

How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - Stadt Panzer - 04-05-2013 07:15am

The simple answer is no.

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - eddkawasaki - 04-05-2013 07:35am

(04-05-2013 07:15am)Stadt Panzer Wrote:  The simple answer is no.

I can't believe this would have been a particularly difficult one to implement in software. there's already a pressure sensor in the passenger seat for the seatbelt chime, why not link it to the climate control. no passenger detected in the seat then controls are linked, passenger detected in seat then separate the controls.

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - Asty - 04-05-2013 08:43am

Most exec cars come with a dual button for this. Then again, most exec cars have an auto dimming rear mirror as standard too Smile

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - Squidly73 - 04-05-2013 10:17pm

Audi. Do the both.

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - Bodlyfunctions - 04-05-2013 10:45pm

Never too bothered by the passenger temperature. If they are cd they can change it themselves Wink

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - IKM - 04-05-2013 11:25pm

Don't really see the problem here! The car has far more important features that no other make has as standard or even options.

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - XFullFatTim - 05-05-2013 09:14am

^+1 - you want Audi features or BMW features buy one if them, didn't you check this before buying the car if t s such an important feature for you? Judging by the problems that family members have with their Audis and BMWs I'm miles better of with my Evoque!

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - invoke - 08-05-2013 11:58am

use both hands.... !!

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - Yves_0016 - 08-05-2013 12:05pm

(05-05-2013 09:14am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  ^+1 - you want Audi features or BMW features buy one if them, didn't you check this before buying the car if t s such an important feature for you? Judging by the problems that family members have with their Audis and BMWs I'm miles better of with my Evoque!

Here! Here!

Don't get me wrong, this is a great forum. But if there is one thing I don't like about this forum it's that there is a lot of winging about the Evoque, and espacially in relation to how great Audi (seriously? Audi?? "Ugly-interior-and-front-wheel-drive" Audi??) or BMW is... --> should of bought and Audi or BMW then.

On topic: I just turn both knobs if I want to change the temperature. Don't understand what the problem is.