babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Had the car for 4 days now - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Had the car for 4 days now (/Thread-Had-the-car-for-4-days-now)

Pages: 1 2

Had the car for 4 days now - Metebelis - 18-06-2012 12:43am

Had the car for 4 days now and I am more than happy with it. Ordered in Dec 2011 - I had doubts it would ever arrive.

Pure SD4 Manual - Fuji White - Almond/Expresso interior - Panoramic roof - front fogs - reversing camera (with front sensors) - auto wipers and head lights - spare wheel. The dealer - Morrisons in Stirling - filled the tank and gave me mats as well as the usual vouchers for the LR experience.

The car drives perfectly: smooth over the bumps of the Scottish roads, quiet except when the sound system is blaring Deep Purple or Led Zeppelin. When not in the car I find myself online searching online for off road opportunities.

Only downside: Over the last 6 months I had managed to convice myself that the boot was quite large. When I took the car home I put my standard stuff into the boot (2 folding camping chairs, umbrella, blanket, collapsible snow shovel, jump leads etc.). Boot full!

Next steps: Gap insurance and a personalised plate.

[attachment=2367]

[attachment=2368]

RE: Had the car for 4 days now - QUEEVO - 18-06-2012 02:25am

excellent...!

RE: Had the car for 4 days now - missevoque - 18-06-2012 01:08pm

Congrats! Looks great!

RE: Had the car for 4 days now - Griff449 - 18-06-2012 05:56pm

Very nice glad your happy with it I'm counting down for mine now! Smile

RE: Had the car for 4 days now - MartinP - 18-06-2012 06:17pm

Looks great Metebelis, congratulations!

RE: Had the car for 4 days now - SINGHY - 18-06-2012 06:56pm

Looks good, especially in the GLasgow sunshine.

RE: Had the car for 4 days now - SebM - 19-06-2012 01:03pm

Congrats !

RE: Had the car for 4 days now - yupstr8up - 20-06-2012 02:21am

(18-06-2012 01:08pm)missevoque Wrote:  Congrats! Looks great!

Hi Missevoque
I think our cars will be on the same boat (no pun intended) I'm in WA so should arrive first (26/7/12). The wait is just torment.....Mad
I bought the SD4 pure fuji 5 door with tech and clearview pack, electric tailgate and drivers seat, reversing camera with front and rear sensors, street legal tint, 11 speaker meridian, keyless entry.....amazed at how many normal things i'm use to were 'optional' Shocked !
(18-06-2012 05:56pm)Griff449 Wrote:  Very nice glad your happy with it I'm counting down for mine now! Smile

Hi Griff
When's the delivery date for your car?

RE: Had the car for 4 days now - Neo - 20-06-2012 02:48am

yuppy, which ship is yours on?

RE: Had the car for 4 days now - yupstr8up - 20-06-2012 04:55am

(20-06-2012 02:21am)yupstr8up Wrote:  Hi Missevoque
I think our cars will be on the same boat (no pun intended) I'm in WA so should arrive first (26/7/12). The wait is just torment.....Mad
I bought the SD4 pure fuji 5 door with tech and clearview pack, electric tailgate and drivers seat, reversing camera with front and rear sensors, street legal tint, 11 speaker meridian, keyless entry.....amazed at how many normal things i'm use to were 'optional' Shocked !

Hi Griff
When's the delivery date for your car?

Hi Guy's....i'm pretty new to the ordering thing....i always bought demo's or new cars already on the floor. Huge gamble here...The RRE is such a new concept here in Australia. Haven't got the VIN number or the freighter's name so cant keep tabs. I ordered mine in early June with delivery expected 26/7/12, is this just optimism from the dealer or does He actually know of a car with my specs on board and on its way here now?