Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Had the car for 4 days now
Metebelis

Had the car for 4 days now

Had the car for 4 days now and I am more than happy with it. Ordered in Dec 2011 - I had doubts it would ever arrive.

Pure SD4 Manual - Fuji White - Almond/Expresso interior - Panoramic roof - front fogs - reversing camera (with front sensors) - auto wipers and head lights - spare wheel. The dealer - Morrisons in Stirling - filled the tank and gave me mats as well as the usual vouchers for the LR experience.

The car drives perfectly: smooth over the bumps of the Scottish roads, quiet except when the sound system is blaring Deep Purple or Led Zeppelin. When not in the car I find myself online searching online for off road opportunities.

Only downside: Over the last 6 months I had managed to convice myself that the boot was quite large. When I took the car home I put my standard stuff into the boot (2 folding camping chairs, umbrella, blanket, collapsible snow shovel, jump leads etc.). Boot full!

Next steps: Gap insurance and a personalised plate.

Evoque - Pure SD4 manual - White - Panoramic roof - Reversing camera and a few other extras.
18-06-2012 12:43am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
QUEEVO

RE: Had the car for 4 days now

excellent...!

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
18-06-2012 02:25am
missevoque

Congrats! Looks great!

Pure SD4 Auto Fuji White
Tech Pack, Clearview Pack, pano roof, electric tailgate, etc etc
Built June 12, 2012.... Arrived in Sydney August 1st.... The countdown to delivery is on!
18-06-2012 01:08pm
Griff449

Very nice glad your happy with it I'm counting down for mine now! Smile

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
18-06-2012 05:56pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

Looks great Metebelis, congratulations!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
18-06-2012 06:17pm
SINGHY

Looks good, especially in the GLasgow sunshine.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
18-06-2012 06:56pm
SebM

Congrats !

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
19-06-2012 01:03pm
yupstr8up

(18-06-2012 01:08pm)missevoque Wrote:  Congrats! Looks great!

Hi Missevoque
I think our cars will be on the same boat (no pun intended) I'm in WA so should arrive first (26/7/12). The wait is just torment.....Mad
I bought the SD4 pure fuji 5 door with tech and clearview pack, electric tailgate and drivers seat, reversing camera with front and rear sensors, street legal tint, 11 speaker meridian, keyless entry.....amazed at how many normal things i'm use to were 'optional' Shocked !
(18-06-2012 05:56pm)Griff449 Wrote:  Very nice glad your happy with it I'm counting down for mine now! Smile

Hi Griff
When's the delivery date for your car?

Pure 5 door Fuji white SD4, Clearview and Teck pack, auto tailgate, street legal tint. 19" turned diamond wheels. Reversing camera, front and rear sensors.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2012 02:23am by yupstr8up.)
20-06-2012 02:21am
Neo

yuppy, which ship is yours on?

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
20-06-2012 02:48am
yupstr8up

(20-06-2012 02:21am)yupstr8up Wrote:  Hi Missevoque
I think our cars will be on the same boat (no pun intended) I'm in WA so should arrive first (26/7/12). The wait is just torment.....Mad
I bought the SD4 pure fuji 5 door with tech and clearview pack, electric tailgate and drivers seat, reversing camera with front and rear sensors, street legal tint, 11 speaker meridian, keyless entry.....amazed at how many normal things i'm use to were 'optional' Shocked !

Hi Griff
When's the delivery date for your car?

Hi Guy's....i'm pretty new to the ordering thing....i always bought demo's or new cars already on the floor. Huge gamble here...The RRE is such a new concept here in Australia. Haven't got the VIN number or the freighter's name so cant keep tabs. I ordered mine in early June with delivery expected 26/7/12, is this just optimism from the dealer or does He actually know of a car with my specs on board and on its way here now?

Pure 5 door Fuji white SD4, Clearview and Teck pack, auto tailgate, street legal tint. 19" turned diamond wheels. Reversing camera, front and rear sensors.
20-06-2012 04:55am