babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Build date 15 June 12 - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Build date 15 June 12 (/Thread-Build-date-15-June-12)

Pages: 1 2 3

Build date 15 June 12 - Stadt Panzer - 22-05-2012 04:26pm

Well it's been a long wait, order was placed mid March, build date 15 June.Very Happy

I was sent the Vista print out by my dealer so that I could check that it had everything I wanted, more then happy but now it's the long wait Crying

Keep reading on here that some people have their build dates brought forward and I think I'm wishing on a star!!!

Expect the car to be delivered on the 2 July.

Gee time goes sooooooooooooooo slow sometimes.

RE: Build date 15 June 12 - Vc - 22-05-2012 06:06pm

(22-05-2012 04:26pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote:  Well it's been a long wait, order was placed mid March, build date 15 June.Very Happy

I was sent the Vista print out by my dealer so that I could check that it had everything I wanted, more then happy but now it's the long wait Crying

Keep reading on here that some people have their build dates brought forward and I think I'm wishing on a star!!!

Expect the car to be delivered on the 2 July.

Gee time goes sooooooooooooooo slow sometimes.

Lucky you, bet you're excited Smile still waiting for my dealer to call which he said would be sometime in June

RE: Build date 15 June 12 - Neo - 23-05-2012 12:51pm

Wow, my car has the same build date. However, being in Australia, I won't see the car delivered to me until mid August. So early July pickup for you is great!

Im hoping my build date can be brought forward too (all i need is it to be brought 1 week - gotta start saying more prayers!!!)

Build date 15 June 12 - Stadt Panzer - 24-05-2012 12:26pm

Neo,

After checking with the stealers, they tell me that all build dates are set for a Friday and as the time gets closer LR test and adjust.

RE: Build date 15 June 12 - harry - 24-05-2012 12:29pm

ordered mine in Germany Feb 22nd, estimated delivery end of June or early July . but dealer gives no updates, actually does not communicate at all. only said that he will call if something comes up. since then no answer to my e-mails neither to the phone calls. hope he did not spent our deposit (it´s a company car) for beer..

RE: Build date 15 June 12 - Michelle - 24-05-2012 03:51pm

I just don't understand how things work!Embarrassed how come some people have a 3 month wait, others 6 or 9. My dealer said approx 6-7 months and that's it, no update or anythingSad.
Can LR customer service give any info on dates?

RE: Build date 15 June 12 - Griff449 - 24-05-2012 04:10pm

It is really enjoying considering what we propose to spend n these vehicles. I ordered endof Mar and I'm being told Sep! Sad

Build date 15 June 12 - Neo - 25-05-2012 06:41am

It also depends if the dealer you bought from has any allocations for the months ahead. The bigger dealers have more slots and I've noticed the dealers who are more remote from the city who don't have many customers tend to have more available build slots. So it varies from dealer to dealer. Plus for us folks who are down under we have to wait for the boat to arrive on our shores ( 6 weeks voyage)
I better ask my dealer for a vista printout too!

Build date 15 June 12 - Stadt Panzer - 25-05-2012 08:08pm

Harry,

Who did you order through? Only ask as I'm in Germany and I know one of if not the biggest dealer here. Maybe I could get some info for you.

RE: Build date 15 June 12 - Bjorntje_be - 25-05-2012 10:12pm

long wait ???

ordered mid february, and called the dealer today, not any date known yet... still in the holding pool, whatever that means...