Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Build date 15 June 12
Stadt Panzer

Build date 15 June 12

Well it's been a long wait, order was placed mid March, build date 15 June.Very Happy

I was sent the Vista print out by my dealer so that I could check that it had everything I wanted, more then happy but now it's the long wait Crying

Keep reading on here that some people have their build dates brought forward and I think I'm wishing on a star!!!

Expect the car to be delivered on the 2 July.

Gee time goes sooooooooooooooo slow sometimes.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
22-05-2012 04:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vc

RE: Build date 15 June 12

(22-05-2012 04:26pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote:  Well it's been a long wait, order was placed mid March, build date 15 June.Very Happy

I was sent the Vista print out by my dealer so that I could check that it had everything I wanted, more then happy but now it's the long wait Crying

Keep reading on here that some people have their build dates brought forward and I think I'm wishing on a star!!!

Expect the car to be delivered on the 2 July.

Gee time goes sooooooooooooooo slow sometimes.

Lucky you, bet you're excited Smile still waiting for my dealer to call which he said would be sometime in June

COLLECTED 20th July Very Happy
Ordered 4th April, built 6th July
Pure SD4 auto, Mauritius Blue fogs, signatures, tailgate, power fold mirrors, electric drivers seat,
cirrus/lunar, auto dim mirror, mats.
22-05-2012 06:06pm
Neo

Wow, my car has the same build date. However, being in Australia, I won't see the car delivered to me until mid August. So early July pickup for you is great!

Im hoping my build date can be brought forward too (all i need is it to be brought 1 week - gotta start saying more prayers!!!)

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 12:52pm by Neo.)
23-05-2012 12:51pm
Stadt Panzer

Build date 15 June 12

Neo,

After checking with the stealers, they tell me that all build dates are set for a Friday and as the time gets closer LR test and adjust.

24-05-2012 12:26pm
harry

ordered mine in Germany Feb 22nd, estimated delivery end of June or early July . but dealer gives no updates, actually does not communicate at all. only said that he will call if something comes up. since then no answer to my e-mails neither to the phone calls. hope he did not spent our deposit (it´s a company car) for beer..
24-05-2012 12:29pm
Michelle

I just don't understand how things work!Embarrassed how come some people have a 3 month wait, others 6 or 9. My dealer said approx 6-7 months and that's it, no update or anythingSad.
Can LR customer service give any info on dates?

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
24-05-2012 03:51pm
Griff449

It is really enjoying considering what we propose to spend n these vehicles. I ordered endof Mar and I'm being told Sep! Sad

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
24-05-2012 04:10pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Neo

Build date 15 June 12

It also depends if the dealer you bought from has any allocations for the months ahead. The bigger dealers have more slots and I've noticed the dealers who are more remote from the city who don't have many customers tend to have more available build slots. So it varies from dealer to dealer. Plus for us folks who are down under we have to wait for the boat to arrive on our shores ( 6 weeks voyage)
I better ask my dealer for a vista printout too!

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2012 06:44am by Neo.)
25-05-2012 06:41am
Stadt Panzer

Build date 15 June 12

Harry,

Who did you order through? Only ask as I'm in Germany and I know one of if not the biggest dealer here. Maybe I could get some info for you.

25-05-2012 08:08pm
Bjorntje_be

long wait ???

ordered mid february, and called the dealer today, not any date known yet... still in the holding pool, whatever that means...

ED4 5dr Pure Fuji white with tech pack/fog lights/privacy glass/tow bar ; order 24/02 / expected summer 2012 / delivered 18 sept 2012
25-05-2012 10:12pm