babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
First Mauritius? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: First Mauritius? (/Thread-First-Mauritius)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

First Mauritius? - KaDargo - 06-01-2012 12:21pm

Prospective build date 8th March (advised may be sooner) Smile

Will this be the first mauritius on the forum ?

Ordered in July, but have had to wait firstly for Mauritius (I didn't chicken out - still think it will be a fantastic volour) and then for the Cirrus headlining.

Happy days - can't wait !

RE: First Mauritius? - Daigriff - 06-01-2012 12:33pm

I think there is at least one other on order Ive seen on here, but you are probably going to be the first.

Im really pleased you stuck it out with Mauritius because it does look fantastic and will be a lot rarer than most of the other colours.

Prepare yourself for a lot of attentionSmile

RE: First Mauritius? - LDT - 06-01-2012 02:27pm

I love the look of Mauritius, but was not brave enough to order without seeing it. Look forward to seeing your pics in due course.

RE: First Mauritius? - peet - 06-01-2012 02:37pm

My Mauritius is not due 'til April (Although not out of the pool yet). So you have beaten me. Smile

RE: First Mauritius? - simonc - 06-01-2012 02:48pm

I had been considering switching to Mauritius but in the end I stuck with OG as I hadn't seen any Mauritius in the metal. Mine has been called now so probably too late to change anyway, but should be in build sometime in march.

RE: First Mauritius? - Straydox - 06-01-2012 03:00pm

I switched to Baltic for 24 hours and then back - probably sometime in April too (at least it's not white!)....

RE: First Mauritius? - KaDargo - 06-01-2012 04:14pm

(06-01-2012 03:00pm)Straydox Wrote:  I switched to Baltic for 24 hours and then back - probably sometime in April too (at least it's not white!)....

Have you gone for the Cirrus headlining as well - will look better than Ivory with the gery leather!

RE: First Mauritius? - Straydox - 06-01-2012 04:34pm

(06-01-2012 04:14pm)KaDargo Wrote:  Have you gone for the Cirrus headlining as well - will look better than Ivory with the gery leather!

Cirrus Headlining - yes, available from February 2012 builds onwards as a no cost option apparently.

RE: First Mauritius? - simonc - 07-01-2012 12:55am

By the look of things I'll be forced to have Cirrus headlining with mine as supposedly Ivory will no longer be available for the Dynamic, which is a bit disappointing as I think Ivory would look better with Pursuit interior (which is a mixture of Ivory and Lunar grey).

RE: First Mauritius? - DefLeppard - 07-01-2012 09:21am

(06-01-2012 12:21pm)KaDargo Wrote:  Prospective build date 8th March (advised may be sooner) Smile

Will this be the first mauritius on the forum ?

Ordered in July, but have had to wait firstly for Mauritius (I didn't chicken out - still think it will be a fantastic volour) and then for the Cirrus headlining.

Happy days - can't wait !

Looks like mine will be built before yours. But you will receive yours first.
Build date 6th Feb.
Delivery to Australia - late April/Early May.

Cant wait to see some owners photos of the Mauritius Blue.