Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First Mauritius?
KaDargo

First Mauritius?

Prospective build date 8th March (advised may be sooner) Smile

Will this be the first mauritius on the forum ?

Ordered in July, but have had to wait firstly for Mauritius (I didn't chicken out - still think it will be a fantastic volour) and then for the Cirrus headlining.

Happy days - can't wait !

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
06-01-2012 12:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Daigriff

RE: First Mauritius?

I think there is at least one other on order Ive seen on here, but you are probably going to be the first.

Im really pleased you stuck it out with Mauritius because it does look fantastic and will be a lot rarer than most of the other colours.

Prepare yourself for a lot of attentionSmile

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
06-01-2012 12:33pm
LDT

I love the look of Mauritius, but was not brave enough to order without seeing it. Look forward to seeing your pics in due course.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
06-01-2012 02:27pm
peet

My Mauritius is not due 'til April (Although not out of the pool yet). So you have beaten me. Smile

Mauritius Blue 5 door Prestige +LUX. Manual SD4. Ambiance interior - Spare
Took Delivery: 23/03/12
Bike: Honda ST1300 Pan European
06-01-2012 02:37pm
simonc

I had been considering switching to Mauritius but in the end I stuck with OG as I hadn't seen any Mauritius in the metal. Mine has been called now so probably too late to change anyway, but should be in build sometime in march.

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
06-01-2012 02:48pm
Straydox

I switched to Baltic for 24 hours and then back - probably sometime in April too (at least it's not white!)....

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
06-01-2012 03:00pm
KaDargo

(06-01-2012 03:00pm)Straydox Wrote:  I switched to Baltic for 24 hours and then back - probably sometime in April too (at least it's not white!)....

Have you gone for the Cirrus headlining as well - will look better than Ivory with the gery leather!

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
06-01-2012 04:14pm
Straydox

(06-01-2012 04:14pm)KaDargo Wrote:  Have you gone for the Cirrus headlining as well - will look better than Ivory with the gery leather!

Cirrus Headlining - yes, available from February 2012 builds onwards as a no cost option apparently.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
06-01-2012 04:34pm
simonc

By the look of things I'll be forced to have Cirrus headlining with mine as supposedly Ivory will no longer be available for the Dynamic, which is a bit disappointing as I think Ivory would look better with Pursuit interior (which is a mixture of Ivory and Lunar grey).

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
07-01-2012 12:55am
DefLeppard

(06-01-2012 12:21pm)KaDargo Wrote:  Prospective build date 8th March (advised may be sooner) Smile

Will this be the first mauritius on the forum ?

Ordered in July, but have had to wait firstly for Mauritius (I didn't chicken out - still think it will be a fantastic volour) and then for the Cirrus headlining.

Happy days - can't wait !

Looks like mine will be built before yours. But you will receive yours first.
Build date 6th Feb.
Delivery to Australia - late April/Early May.

Cant wait to see some owners photos of the Mauritius Blue.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
07-01-2012 09:21am