babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Not Many On The Roads! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Not Many On The Roads! (/Thread-Not-Many-On-The-Roads)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Not Many On The Roads! - THEMACS - 05-10-2011 08:29pm

Over the last couple of days I have been doing a couple of trips only 100miles or so, up and down M6, M56 and M62 around the NW area,and up to today hadn't seen a single Evoque. I was even saying to myself in my head, how strange it was, when all of a Sudden I saw one turning off the M62 at Warrington this morning. It was a White Dynamic Coupe with Black Roof. The thing that drew my eye to it was it looked like it had a headlight out, but it was just dimming as the indicator was on, looks a bit silly that!

Anyway it was nice to see one, just wonder where all the ones that have been built are going??? Obviously to Far Away Shores!!

RE: Not Many On The Roads! - pureevoque - 05-10-2011 08:37pm

I agree it looks a bit daft imo both should dim and indicator would stand out even more

RE: Not Many On The Roads! - XFullFatTim - 05-10-2011 09:19pm

If the DRL didn't dim then you wouldn't see the indicator...................... might look daft but like many daft things it's there for a reason!

RE: Not Many On The Roads! - pureevoque - 05-10-2011 09:33pm

Which is why I said would be more effective if they both dimmed

RE: Not Many On The Roads! - defender_uk - 06-10-2011 03:28am

only seen one on the road....where are they? more people than Tim must have one by now!!

RE: Not Many On The Roads! - Evoqess - 06-10-2011 03:46am

(06-10-2011 03:28am)defender_uk Wrote:  only seen one on the road....where are they? more people than Tim must have one by now!!

Where are they? Hopefully on a boat bound for Canada. At my dealership the first were due in October! SmileSmile

RE: Not Many On The Roads! - Daglass - 06-10-2011 09:44am

Overtook one last night on the way from home, Fiji Pure - looked fantastic

RE: Not Many On The Roads! - ED209 - 06-10-2011 12:16pm

Jat seen my first non demo car on the road, a white coupe parked up in consett co durham

RE: Not Many On The Roads! - speary - 06-10-2011 12:26pm

Re the dimming LED. My Audi A5 does it as well although the dimming can be disabled using a vag.com cable and software. Are Land Rovers configurable in the same way

RE: Not Many On The Roads! - XFullFatTim - 06-10-2011 12:32pm

Yes if you have the right device and software.