babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: After 4 Freelander 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I collect my Evoque this week having had 3.5 Freelanders since 2008. The 0.5 was a 2010 Gs with a very annoying vibration which was eventually rejected. All were auto as is my new Evoque.
I much prefer the driving position in Evoque compared to Discovery Sport. I also have no need for 7 seats which I had to take to get 180 engine with Auto. Therefore NO spare wheel.
I look forward to being on this forum as the Freelander forum was excellent.
I use my vehicles off road regularly as I am an MSA scrutineer and also drive safety car ahead of rallies.
Hey. Welcome. I see we have another convert from the freel2 site. Thumbs Up
Welcome to the "club" Druand and I know from Freel2 that you will no doubt contribute some very valuable posts once you get your Evoque.
It seems odd that LR seems to have got so many things right with the DS but driving position/ seat comfort and only being able to have 7 seats are frequent comments that we have here from folks looking at moving into DiscoSport. The 7 seven seat issue was the thing that put me off and the only way round it that I could see was to spec the very expensive towing kit which gives 5 seats and a spare wheel well at a cost!
Reference URL's