babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Panoramic roof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have seen on the euro spec configurator that the panoramic roof no longer seems to be an option on the pure spec. Anyone know the reason for this? Was a little concerned as was going to finalise my order next week, and this was a must have for me.
There have been issues with availability, which is also why the price is now higher than initially.
Maybe they've removed it from the Pure to limit the popularity as well?

Anyway, there have been issues with the configurators before, so you'd better check with your dealer to know the details.
Apart from the availability issues, have the quality issues been resolved? I recall some members mentioning about cracked edges of the panoramic window/roof?
(07-09-2011 10:43am)Ezandania Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from the availability issues, have the quality issues been resolved? I recall some members mentioning about cracked edges of the panoramic window/roof?

Wasn't that due to the vehicles being test models/pre production?

When I was at one of the Evoque Live shows the door hinge on the drivers side broke and a LR person had to fix it and told me that the quality is lower on the pre-production models hence some faults, although I can't imagine lower quality door hinge on a pre production would be a high criteria.
trouble is...they will tell you anything.
I saw the cracked roof at an event and was told it was because it was pre-prod. but I am concerned....
I just place my order for a Pure in Australia. Still an option over here but need to include the Tech pack with includes the 11 speaker stereo system (8 speaker standard).

The price was $1,035 AUD (converted to 690 GBP) which has not been increased.
Hi, I understand that the price increase in most of Land Rover markets in respect of the pan roof is because LR has now specced a higher quality (and therefore more expensive) pan roof, possibly due to some reported problems
If I take delivery in September, will that mean my car will have a poor quality one if I have payed the old price?

Cheers
(08-09-2011 09:23am)evoqueboy Wrote: [ -> ]If I take delivery in September, will that mean my car will have a poor quality one if I have payed the old price?

Cheers

I doubt there will be any problems, but we are covered by the warranty should anything go wrong anyway.
[/It may be that they have been standing the cost and puting in the higher grade for customer orders but we've heard on the forum that some cracking has been noticed in extreme condition like using the 4x4 course]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's