babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: How do I know if I've got adaptive headlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm not 100% sure about this as I'm not near my library of brochures, but I think that there were two options available, BiXenons on their own or Adaptive BiXenon units with cornering lights up to 2016MY. Now you can have BiXenon's (not adaptive)or Adaptive LED headlights with cornering lights as an option to the standard OEM Halogen candles.
(04-02-2016 09:08am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not 100% sure about this as I'm not near my library of brochures, but I think that there were two options available, BiXenons on their own or Adaptive BiXenon units with cornering lights up to 2016MY. Now you can have BiXenon's (not adaptive)or Adaptive LED headlights with cornering lights as an option to the standard OEM Halogen candles.

the mind bogles Laughing
Just checked my build sheet and the option is called:

Adaptive Xenon HID with LED signature lighting, automatic headlamp levelling & cornering lights,

The LR code for this option was/is: 064DI
Im on a longer holiday now, but when Im back, I will see if I can log on to topix and see exactly what I got
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's