babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Anyone used this car broker in UK; UKcarbroker.co.uk ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, new member and looking to get an Dyanic Evoque in May Very Happy. apologies if similar topic already covered before...

Planning to place order with local dealer but after doing some random searches online i came across this broker(UKcarbroker.co.uk) who is offering up to 2.5k less on a brand new factory supplied Evoque Dynamic!!!!

only catch is i have to pay his broker fee upfront, which he said can be via Credit card so i can cancel if he frauds me in any way, and then i get the introduction to a main dealer with whom i do the deposit and fiance etc.

i doubt if my local dealership can or will match the discount.... just wondering if anyone else used them here? i can add quite a few add-ons in that amount!
p.s. all the reviews online for this broker seem to be very good which sounds an alarm bell in my mind....
confused Sad
many thanks!!!
I would stay far away from him. What guys like this do is offer a substancial reduction in the price and relying on us to be greedy enugh to bite
The old saying goes................ "If it sounds too good to be true then ............." Caveat Emptor! Also some brokers have been trying to sell on pre 201 facelift cars so be very careful about delivery times being very short. Some members here have also had brokers who have either resold the car for them or been unable to account for why lead in times on original delivery dates have got longer and longer until the member has pulled out of the deal because buying the car froman official dealership actually got them the car quicker. There is nothing to stop you taking any quote that a broker has given you to a delaer and asking them to match it. Best time for that is near the end of a month/quarter when sales bonuses might be looking shakey!
If you buy peanuts, you get monkeys
I have used them but four years ago on the wife's audi a1. Saved 2k on a 15k car and all they did was put me in contact with the authorised Audi dealer. After that all comms was with the dealer and they delivered it to our door on a low loader. I paid no fee, so guess this must have changed, but my one experience, albeit a while ago was faultless. Not that it has any relevance but we also got £500 off for taking the finance and paid it off straight away. Brand new car for circa 12700. Sold it 3.5 years later for 11k! Cheap motoring!
Reference URL's