babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Side Tubes not available on Dynamic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Read on another forum that side tubes are not available on the Dynamic...don't know why I'm afraid. Shame.
Might be something to do with the adaptive dynamics, there is a different design of mud flaps too
Not related to AD - I have a Prestige on order with AD and can get the Side Tubes if so desired. It's more likely than not a cosmetic issue with the side sills, the Dynamic side sills are actually a tad bigger (i.e. they go closer to the ground) than the Prestige side sills.
Yes you can see the the dynamic has a small side skirt;

[attachment=334]
The coloured bodywork extends lower all round the vehicle on the Dynamic with side skirts and lower panels front and rear. So you couln't have the chrome pipe and the black panel on the dynamic it would look weird.
Is the side pipe thing metal? Or painted plastic to look metal?
On previous LR's that I have owned they have been exceptionally heavy chromed steel tubes, what would be the point of having plastic ones they would break if you used them for the correct purpose rather than for aesthetics - plastic side tubes would be as useful as a chocolate fireguard.
@xfft - I think memota is asking about the chrome strip towards the bottom of the std Dynamic door rather than the additional side tubes
(09-10-2011 10:27am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]@xfft - I think memota is asking about the chrome strip towards the bottom of the std Dynamic door rather than the additional side tubes

Actually the standard chrome strip at the bottom of the Prestige doors.
Dynamics don't have any "fender blade" on their doors - only Pure's and Prestiges
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's