babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New wheels options appeared today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just been on the configurator & noticed that 2 new wheel options have appeared on the pure.

Also the panoramic roof is now £790

one appears to be a repeat of the diamond turned alloy, the other appears to be a new 20" design
Black 20" are also now on the options on the configurator
(05-09-2011 06:54pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Black 20" are also now on the options on the configurator

That's rather annoying!

You must be very excited about the weekend FFT! Enjoy...
I might have to go for 20" Pirelli Ice and Snow tyres for the winter.................... was going to go for 18's or 19's but those black ones are just so nice. They would probably look great with chunky MTRs on them too, but good MTRs are not available in 20" and almost as rare as hen's teeth in 19" as Goodyear keep stopping production of theirs.
(05-09-2011 06:54pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Black 20" are also now on the options on the configurator
No prices on there though and it also says "rims only" - surely if it is a factory fit the tyres will have to be includedConfused
Probably. I notice also that on this update that the Contrast roof option is now limited to Black, no white or Silver
"More info" says centre caps must be ordered separately
I have dropped an email to my dealer asking how much they are and whether or not I can change my order...will let you know the outcome.
(05-09-2011 09:16pm)Token Wrote: [ -> ]I have dropped an email to my dealer asking how much they are and whether or not I can change my order...will let you know the outcome.
I think this is just added to the configurator as a dealer fit option - it must be if they are saying "rim only" and "must be ordered separately":(
(05-09-2011 10:12pm)Wicksy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2011 09:16pm)Token Wrote: [ -> ]I have dropped an email to my dealer asking how much they are and whether or not I can change my order...will let you know the outcome.
I think this is just added to the configurator as a dealer fit option - it must be if they are saying "rim only" and "must be ordered separately":(

Wonder why they have included the diamond turned alloys again ?

You can already select them
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's