babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Half day LR experience Q's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I'm expecting my Dynamic to be delivered tomorrow and I was just wondering about the 1/2 day LR experience. I have a few Q's:
It's part of the deal for buying a used approved LR but how long does it take to come through?
Can it be upgraded to a whole day?
Do you get a choice of vehicles?
Is it for two people?
Can it be used in Europe? - I might consider making it a part of a long weekend away.

Thanks in advance.
It's part of the deal for buying a used approved LR but how long does it take to come through?
Don't know, but ask the dealer on collection.

Can it be upgraded to a whole day?
Yes, at cost

Do you get a choice of vehicles?
Yes, when you book just ask which you want to drive.

Is it for two people?
You can take a partner and share the driving

Can it be used in Europe? - I might consider making it a part of a long weekend away.
No idea, depends if there is an official Experience centre, look for the Offical LR Experience website.
Complimentary vouchers can only be used at UK Centres.
Should come through within a month, if not start chasing it up with the Dealer.
It is generally for 2 drivers but depending on the vehicle chosen you can take an additional guest, just ask when booking. There is also a minimum age for drivers and you can't have more than 6 points on your licence.
And the vouchers have an expiry date so make sure that you do use it when it arrives, the half day igives a great insight to what your car can do, by all means if you take the full day stay with the same car but it is well worth trying something like a Disco 4 or a Range Rover but for a real insight into what a utility is capable of then take a Defender before the LRE's stop getting them when production ends later this year.
Thanks all. I'll probably just try an Evoque to see what they can do.
Thanks what they're for! And very worth doing!
Best to stick to your own car (Evoque). I did an experience day when I had my Freelander, but took a Disco out in the afternoon.

Result is I now have a Disco.....
Reference URL's