babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Centre console aluminium trim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

First post as a new Evoque owner, very excited! Got myself a 2012 Prestige Lux - picking up next week.

Main thing I want to change immediately, is a question I've seen on here and elsewhere many times but without a definitive answer.

I have the 'botanical' trim that I want to replace with the brushed aluminium trim (or satin if I can't get that). I see the odd part on ebay but no where else, despite many posters stating 'you can find them on the internet easily' - but I've struggle really, especially for the entire set, i.e. left and right trim around gears, then start/stop button and the passenger dash part. There's a set on ebay but only for LHD!

If anyone can help I'd be very happy. Looking forward to annoying you all with further newbie questions to come... Smile

Deano

Update:
Sorted myself! Looks like it's easy if you know the part numbers! I reckon someone could make a fortune reproducing these...

For other's future reference:

satin
LR031956
LR026198
LR025621
LR025624

botanical
LR031958
LR026200
LR025622
LR025626

brushed
LR031960
LR026202
LR025623
LR025627
You can also take your VIN to a dealer's accessory counter and they will be able to tell you which will be the right ones for your car
Reference URL's