babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Is there any issue using not "normal" Terrain Response Setting ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Team:

I wonder, is there any issue in using "sand"/ "ice" or any other setting instead of "normal" for everyday driving ?

Because using it, will make "eco" function not working and this is what I want to achieve.

It is driving me nuts, to have to press and disengage it every time I start the engine.

Thank you very much in advance:

Miha
You will find that the power limitations imposed by the various engine maps used in the various TR settings will drive you more around the twist than the Eco system also some of them engage the Hill Descent control which you will then have to disable manually so no gain there! Have you tried pulling the fuse on the Eco............. there are a few RRSport owners who have worked out a bypass that disables the Eco button so it defaults to off on startup, try taking a look on RRSport.co.uk using the search function there
Hello - THX for info - checked RRS site - not much there - I have me EVOQUE on regular service on Monday and will ask about fuse,...

Best Regards : Miha
Reference URL's