babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Updating to my2016???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, so with the facelift are any front end parts transferable? Would the front side lights and new grills fit a pre facelift dynamic bumper?

Are the headlights a differnt shape, and is the bumper different?

Could the front grill be swooped over?

And would the rear lights be plug and play?
Looks like bumper is completely different as different cut-outs for fog lights, however I think the grille would probably fit as doesn't look different around that side of the bumper. Overall headlights look the same shape but with different insides and so do the tail lights. don't think the headlights will be plug and play though (as the xenons aren't pre 2016).
(14-09-2015 03:58pm)m_101 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like bumper is completely different as different cut-outs for fog lights, however I think the grille would probably fit as doesn't look different around that side of the bumper. Overall headlights look the same shape but with different insides and so do the tail lights. don't think the headlights will be plug and play though (as the xenons aren't pre 2016).

the new rear lights would look great.
(14-09-2015 03:58pm)m_101 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like bumper is completely different as different cut-outs for fog lights, however I think the grille would probably fit as doesn't look different around that side of the bumper. Overall headlights look the same shape but with different insides and so do the tail lights. don't think the headlights will be plug and play though (as the xenons aren't pre 2016).

Think your right. Will keep and eye out for a grill I think and see if it fits.

(14-09-2015 04:34pm)bee Wrote: [ -> ]the new rear lights would look great.

There's one light on ebay! Presume it would need to be coded to work?
(15-09-2015 08:24pm)Nickj Wrote: [ -> ]Think your right. Will keep and eye out for a grill I think and see if it fits.

There's one light on ebay! Presume it would need to be coded to work?

Hi Nick, sent you an email asking about the fitment of the MY16 fog lights, grill and tail lights.

How did you get the fog lights to fit? and where did you get them from?

Thanks
Hi, all the details are in my 2016 conversion thread, so read this in the next page.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-2016-facelift-conversion

Grill and tail lights all plug and play. Fitted a new 2016 bumper so foglights part of this.
Reference URL's