babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 2016MY Evoque SE with £1800 discount off list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In today's Autocar magazine there is an advert for a car brokerage firm offering an Evoque 2.0TD4 SE brand new at £1800 discount................ How on earth do these guys get them at a discount when dealers want full list price and then shaft you for a heap of "bolt-ons" like paint treatment, wheel and tyre insurance etc etc? Is LR over pricing the 2016MY and they are not selling so well that they can pass them on through the brokers?
Probably over pricing. A friend of mine is a vehicle broker & he said that Jaguar have produced too many F Types & IIRC they are being discounted.
Just take a look at the approved used Jaguar website to see how many F Types there are with £20,000 off list and only 30 miles on the odo! You can even "order" an approved used F-type to your own spec through dealers!
(13-09-2015 09:46pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]You can even "order" an approved used F-type to your own spec through dealers!

Maybe in the past, tried this recently and the dealers fell about laughing but there are discounts to be had especially if you want white with an awfull red interior - like sitting inside your worst hangover. If like me you are looking for a V6S convertable there is not much choice, only 34 on Jags approved site this evening and the only ones below a couple of thousand miles are missing 'essential' extras which really devalue the car come trade-in time. I check the site every day in case something shows up that would make me cancell the RRS.
Reference URL's