babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Back in a LR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I bought a nice grey evoque dynamic lux. So I'm back in the Land Rover family. Wife not happy that I'm putting the old RR54 MUD number plate on the car. Roll on Thursday!
Welcome back to the fold.
Welcome back VA, good to see that prize winning plate back in use. Hope that you and Mrs VA enjoy the Evoque. Any pictures?
Will post pictures ASAP. Has lots of toys including park assist, TV, upgraded stereo, surround cameras and land to air missiles!

Btw has anyone species up an evoke for off-road?
Love the plate
Oh no, not you Twisted Evil
The toys were all part of the Lux pack - check that you still have the set of wireless headphones though as they are necessary for the dual view to work and are expensive to replace. They might be in a carrier bag in the glove box. Also check your owners book etc, there is a hidden cubby for them in the top of the glove box.
Thanks Tim. Lots to learn about the evoque - I doubt I'll ever know it as well as the RRS but time will tell.

Now down to the important stuff - do we talk about boobies on this site?
(10-08-2015 07:32pm)Very Annoyed Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tim. Lots to learn about the evoque - I doubt I'll ever know it as well as the RRS but time will tell.

Now down to the important stuff - do we talk about boobies on this site?

Only a little Bitty!
Funny thing, that hidden spot for owner's manual. I've had mine for well over a year now, and just discovered it last week. Upon delivery, the owner's manual was just sitting in the main glove box. Now I have more room for "stuff".
Reference URL's