babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: How many keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The question came up today discussing cars, how many carkeys cars generally come with new.
He said three or four keys were common today, since I only have two I started wondering.
How many keys does the evoque come with new? Mine is MY2012
2 keys from new is what you get in the UK
Thought so too,had to ask. Thanks
Got two keys with mine (US).
Only two keys are pretty standard these days on almost every european brand.
Actually you don't get any keys at all in the UK................... unless they are for roofrack fittings or the removable towbar......... you get two remote control fobs to lock/unlock the car. Apologies for being a pedant Wink
(08-08-2015 01:56pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Actually you don't get any keys at all in the UK................... unless they are for roofrack fittings or the removable towbar......... you get two remote control fobs to lock/unlock the car. Apologies for being a pedant Wink
Oh Tim... and you were so close....
you do actually get the "keys" folded inside the keyfobs for emergency... so technically, you DO get 2 keys Wink

[pedant mode off]
haha - nice one RS - you owned Tim there.
I realised as soon as I had posted it but was unable to correct it due to our stupid satellite system in the ship. IIRC those are one use emergency keys so do they count?
Well, to me a key is a key wether you actually physically put it in a lock or not. As long as it opens the door it is a key to me
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's