babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Sat Nav Country keeps changing to Belgium (BEL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wondered if anyone has had this issue with UK models. I notices my car has done this a number of times now. I have reset it to GBR a number of time. I dont use Sat Nav often it only after several months go to check up a location and try to enter the postcode notice its not in accepting UK postcodes.

Any advise would be great, I have taken it into LR previously and they couldn't find any faults.

Is there any software updates for the Sat Nav to get new road maps and layouts ?
Nothing wrong with BelgiumThumbs Up
Someone else had that problem a couple of years ago (unless you've posted about it before).
(12-07-2015 09:03pm)Sarcastrix Wrote: [ -> ]Someone else had that problem a couple of years ago (unless you've posted about it before).

It probably was me as its happened to a few times now Sad
Could be easyer to move to Belgium than waiting for your dealer to fix the issue Very Happy
thanks well driving down to Spa to see if i like the place Smile
(14-07-2015 07:18pm)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]thanks well driving down to Spa to see if i like the place Smile

I would buy a tom tom and stick it on top of the onboard sat nav.Laughing
Reference URL's