Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sat Nav Country keeps changing to Belgium (BEL)
fam1x

Sat Nav Country keeps changing to Belgium (BEL)

I wondered if anyone has had this issue with UK models. I notices my car has done this a number of times now. I have reset it to GBR a number of time. I dont use Sat Nav often it only after several months go to check up a location and try to enter the postcode notice its not in accepting UK postcodes.

Any advise would be great, I have taken it into LR previously and they couldn't find any faults.

Is there any software updates for the Sat Nav to get new road maps and layouts ?

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
11-07-2015 06:51pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jeffersj

RE: Sat Nav Country keeps changing to Belgium (BEL)

Nothing wrong with BelgiumThumbs Up

Jeff

Member of Defender2 and Disco3/4 forums, currently driving a 90 300tdi and the Evoque Dynamic which is really my wife's car.
12-07-2015 03:23pm
Sarcastrix

Someone else had that problem a couple of years ago (unless you've posted about it before).

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
12-07-2015 09:03pm
fam1x

(12-07-2015 09:03pm)Sarcastrix Wrote:  Someone else had that problem a couple of years ago (unless you've posted about it before).

It probably was me as its happened to a few times now Sad

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
14-07-2015 12:41am
doug

Could be easyer to move to Belgium than waiting for your dealer to fix the issue Very Happy

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
14-07-2015 03:33pm
fam1x

thanks well driving down to Spa to see if i like the place Smile

14-07-2015 07:18pm
bee

(14-07-2015 07:18pm)fam1x Wrote:  thanks well driving down to Spa to see if i like the place Smile

I would buy a tom tom and stick it on top of the onboard sat nav.Laughing

2013 auto sicillian yellow special edition. with all the goodies supplied with this model.
15-07-2015 07:00pm