babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New BBC Top Gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chris Evans to head top gear

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33158464

Looks like the BBC are planning on a all new show, as May & Hammond are out as well
I cannot stand Chris Evans so they've lost me before they have started!
I'm of the complete opposite view. I can't stand the trio and haven't watched the show in years because of them.

In my humble opinion, the show lost it's way when the original brief of reviewing cars went out of the window.
I can see why they chose him and also thought it might well be him, surprised they are even calling it Top Gear TBH, but Yep can't stand Chris Evans either, could tolerate Clarkson... just, as could just take him as a buffoon and the program as a comedy, but Evans is just nauseating...

Will give it a go just to see what they think they can replace their highest earning show with, but can image within 2 minutes of Evans opening his trap, i'll be turning off! We shall see!
It's never been the same since Sue Barker and Chris Goughy were dumped........ in about 1978!
You can't be that old Tim..........You must have Googled it.
Personally, I like Chris Evans, know he is mad about cars, and think this choice is absolutely perfect Smile
very much looking forward to it!
(17-06-2015 12:17pm)AndyFrance Wrote: [ -> ]You can't be that old Tim..........You must have Googled it.

What's this Google thing?
(18-06-2015 12:13pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]What's this Google thing?

its similar to an encyclopedia, but electronic. Laughing
(18-06-2015 02:50pm)bee Wrote: [ -> ]its similar to an encyclopedia, but electronic. Laughing

Is it new in the 2016 model? Tongue Out
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's