babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Southampton Boat Show 16th - 25th Sept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LR admin called me a couple of days ago offering 2 complementary hospitality tickets to the Southampton Boat Show as the Evoque will be there, anyone else had the call?
I am actually booked in for that day - they extended it to include some time with he boats as well !
Will be there on the 18th. That's hope for some good weather!! I hope they have an SD4 manual to test?
Will also be there on the 18th @ 1100
Well look out for FA57 RRE at the Boat Show because I will be going but not for the Unleashed event as mine will already have been on the road for 2 weeks by then........................ and will already be into its 2000th mile by then!
http://adifferentangle.co.uk/2011/07/17/...er-evoque/
Not a clue who he is, but we will be there that day so I hope he likes the car!
He can't be a journo otherwise he would have definately had a drive before then.
(03-09-2011 12:33pm)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]Not a clue who he is, but we will be there that day so I hope he likes the car!

A number of people have been given the title "Brand Ambassadors" .... some get cars to drive around in (for free) .... maybe this guy will. These people are supposed to be trend influencers within their peer group and the wider public...... maybe at the outset LR thought they needed to do this but I don't think they really need to do it now.

Personally I think there's enough momentum without this .... add in a couple of shots of XX or YY getting out of one in Heat magazine .... and Bobs-your-Uncle a proper 1 year waiting list.
Will be there on 17th @ 11am. Really looking forward to it.
Just get my very snazzy Platinum Experience tickets for Sunday. Car test, lunch and the a lovely boat trip - let's hope the weather holds out!

Just to keep in with the LR tradition, the pack includes Platinum lapel badges, but I have only one. I rang hotline to check that guest would still get in and they said that there was supposed to be two in each pack but someone mistakenly only packed one in each envelope!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's