babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: MY16 Evogue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having read the forum and also checked the LR website I can see that the MY16 models as up.

Is anyone else extremely disappointed?

I was looking to place an order at the end of the month for a Dynamic Lux or Autobiography and now I am seriously having doubts about buying an evogue now.

I assume MY15 is no longer available at all and we're gonna be stuck with a s'''''' 2l untested engine? Or wait another year for an Autobiography Sad

Everything seems to be added extras aswell on the MY16 rather than standard like previous.

What's everyone else's thoughts?
We went to a local dealer last weekend and bought their MY15 showroom car, which was a great spec at a good price. If you want a car now, email a bunch of dealers and see what they have. I emailed around 10 and only 1 responded so you'll need to be persistent.

I was unsure about waiting for a MY16 build order, so will be interested to see how the new models perform.

Good luck with your purchase.

Cheers

Simon
That's a good strategy. I did the same with a MY13 car and you not only get a good deal but dont have to wait a long time. Anybody used broadspeed.com as an online broke? Not much saving on Evokes but some great deals on other marques.
I tried a couple of brokers - Carwow, never responded with an offer and Drivethedeal, don't list Land Rover at all on their site. Never tried broadspeed.

cheers

simon
SE Tech seems to be the sweet spot gaining a lot of extra kit over the pure tech (leccy seat, Xenons etc) but the sat nav down grades to non HDD/loses SWYS/DVD etc. What is the non HDD system like?
(05-04-2015 10:29pm)Bryan m Wrote: [ -> ]SE Tech seems to be the sweet spot gaining a lot of extra kit over the pure tech (leccy seat, Xenons etc) but the sat nav down grades to non HDD/loses SWYS/DVD etc. What is the non HDD system like?

I was going to go for either a Dynamic Lux or Autobiography for a MY15.

Now it looks like I will need to look at the HSE Dynamic Lux with the additions of; Climate seats, Heated Steering Wheel and Adaptive Dynamics?

Slightly unhappy with the downgrade to a 2l engine though!
If you are looking for car brokers, please try the forum sponsors - there are two of them who do car brokerage
Reference URL's