babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Firenze red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How does the RRE 5dr Pure look in Firenze red? I don't see many people ordering this color on this forum. More White, Indus & Black. Has anyone has seen this color Evoque in real? Does it suit the Evoque? In pictures, the color rendering varies a lot.

I have currently ordered a RRE 5dr Pure in Firenze (due in Nov). Thinking of switching to Black as I don't see many people ordering this color!

Abhishek
I've ordered a Prestige in Firenze. I've seen it in artificial light and sunlight and I think it looks superb.
Colour is a matter of personal taste. I think the Evoque looks pretty cool in any of the available colours, so I don't think you'd be dissapointed with any choice.
I think in a colour poll done recently, Firenze accounted for nearly 30% of orders amongst forum members. That might have changed by now.
Do you want your Evoque to be the same as the majority of others, or do you want to be a little different?
ANT
IMO it's the best colour for the Evoque but I'm a bit of a poser and like in your face, however some people don't but I reckon you've made a good choice!
Firenze red looks great but I've only seen it in the flesh under artificial light on a dynamic spec car.

However I have gone for Barolo black.

Tbh there are only a couple of colours that do not look good IMHO.
I generally go for a blue, but have had the Buckingham Blue on a previous LR and as the Mauritius Blue is not available for model delivery until early 2012, I have gone for Firenze Red. Seen plenty of pics and vids of this colour and am looking forward to seeing it, in the flesh, on delivery day, December 15th or soonerConfused:
Hi, watched all the cars drive in on the York event, black, silver, black, white, grey, white, white then the Firenza!!! it certainly stood out and looked well. I had the black on order as I thought this would look fantastic, but when we drove them on the road, I just thought the black did not look good at all, so I changed my order the following day to Firenza. If you want a colour that stands out and suits the car Firenza in my opinion is the only colour to go for. White did not impress me either.
Thank you all for your feedback. I think I will stick to Firenze for now. My dealer has given me the option to switch the color once I see the car in flesh.
Here is a Firenze Evoque Prestige that will give you some idea of what a Pure will look like - instead of shiny plastic side blades the Pure has grey plastic http://www.autoblog.com/2010/11/17/2012-...r-la-2010/
If you scroll down the page a bit there is a whole gallery of photos of the same car from just about every angle except from underneath!
Firenze Red looks much better with a contrast roof IMO.
They had a red coupe at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and it looked great. for an everyday car, I prefer a more restrained look so went for silver but there's no doubting the red is great. I would personally not go for the red interior, plain black is best with the red exterior, all in my humble opinion, of course.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's