babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: UK Configurator has changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2016MY cars are shown, model names have changed to SE, HSE, HSE DYnamic, HSE Dyanmic Lux (they will need to make the car wider to get all the badging on soon!), prices seem to be up around 2% and no new colours, Pheonix Orange appears to have been dropped. The RRS configurator has also changed with Zanzibar added along with 2 new greys in the colour chart and All Terrain Progress Control now standard on cars with the transfer case.
I hope the new configurator is not yet fully up to date, it seems that building my Dynamic Lux again that Magnaride is now an extra!!, so are heated seats!!!. If it is right I don't think I will be considering another Evoque any time soon, getting very expensive when the build quality does not match the price.
I wonder why they have dropped the Autobiography off the 2016 world
Mark,

Here's an extract from a posting by LR CS on the EOC forum:

'I note your comments and am pleased to advise that Order Call for Phase 1 of MY 16 Evoque has now opened with start of production planned for July and start of sales for September 2015. Phase 1 includes five door derivatives for the SE, SE Tech, HSE Dynamic and HSE Dynamic Lux.

Order Call for Phase 2 will open in August 2015 which includes all Autobiography and Coupe derivatives. Start of production is planned for November 2015 and start of sales January 2016.'
thanks recordman
If past MY changes are to go by the configurator has as history of errors/flaws.

No mention of aeroflip.

AD an option cost.

Luxury pack seats now £2550 from £1400, no Lux Sports Seats this time around.

It even shows S/S as an addition.

Oh and there appears to be no mention of ACC.

Once the teething problems are out of the way, we may know more.

Dealers are in for a tricky time.

I think our current Evoque will be the last, these MY fluctuations are becoming more frustrating and annoying.
Reference URL's